Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luke22 View Post
    you next year

man u would be stupid to not try and get raffa, he is the type of gaffa who wants full control and loves trying to make kids into players. most fergi esq person i can think of right now. i would take him back in a heart beat.

world knows what a poisoned chalice chelsea are.
    dont 99.9% of man u fans hate rafa though!!
    My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

• being ex liverpool and chelski boss, i think everybody other than liverpool fans hate him xD

does nothing to lessen his skill.
      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
      Plato

Comment

world knows what a poisoned chalice chelsea are.
        Chelsea at least try to keep the club successful, rather than trusting managers of the caliber of Brendan Rodgers.
        Phanteks Enthoo Pro | i7-5280K | H55 | Asus Sabertooth X99 | EVGA 780 ACX SLI | 16GB Corsair LP DDR4 | 750W Corsair CX PSU | SAMSUNG EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB HDD | DT 770 Pro | Logitech G600 | Corsair K95

Comment

• by never trusting anybody in charge?

interesting philosophy for sure

jose won the prem and then lost that skill and ability in 6 months?

brodge was a little naive but he came within inches of winning the prem in his 2nd year because he was trusted to do his job. the buying committee is what let him down.
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

brodge was a little naive but he came within inches of winning the prem in his 2nd year because he was trusted to do his job. the buying committee is what let him down.
            Best losers once isn't an achievement.
            Phanteks Enthoo Pro | i7-5280K | H55 | Asus Sabertooth X99 | EVGA 780 ACX SLI | 16GB Corsair LP DDR4 | 750W Corsair CX PSU | SAMSUNG EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB HDD | DT 770 Pro | Logitech G600 | Corsair K95

Comment

• seems winning it isn't at chelski either so.....

but you call your selves fans?
              Plato

Comment

seems winning it isn't at chelski either so.....

but you call your selves fans?
                We all supported Mourinho and the club throughout, not sure what you mean. If you're looking for situations of poor fans, only have to look at your own fans reaction to Torres and Sterling. Two players just trying to further their careers at better clubs.

Comment

• http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...kes-on-a-plane

some stir up the issue for their own ends....

i wish both nothing but success and happiness

jose lost the fans and the players this year after winning it last....
                  Plato

Comment

jose lost the fans and the players this year after winning it last....
                    The fans have been singing Jose Mourinho every game thus far this season. Including after he was sacked, so no, unfortunately he didn't lose the fans. Did he lose the players? Probably the ones that mattered yes.

Comment

• so have the man u fans, i aint sure i see the point
                      Plato

Comment

• respect!
                        Plato

Comment

• What in the name of football is going on with this year's league? You can't predict anything.

In other news, has anyone else noticed that El Wayneo went AWOL around the same time as Josť left Chelsea? Coincidence? I think not.....
                          Originally posted by coiler
                          the trails is where life flows best
                          Originally posted by coiler
                          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• I just don't even this year..
                            every chance we get to step up again we look worse than ever..

Comment

• From a neutral point of view it's been the best season in many years, and long may it continue!!

Just hoping Leicester or Tottenham can take the title.
                              FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
                              "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

Comment

• wayne went awol last year when **** hit the fan in syria. i have no idea if he took a contract or what :/

as much as we bitched in here i hope the ginger tosser is in 1 piece.

re city

best team in the prem making it look hard. we out worked you all over the park last night and made you look ordinary. played last wed? we played on thursday night 12 hours after you was back home.

personally i think they saw the cup as their season, gave the gaffa a win and now they're looking to a summer with pep.

chelski is so funny, chosen 1 sacked for being mean to players earning 1mil a month....and now he has done a 16mil a year deal to ruin man u xD

shame as man u really have a good academy which will soon be a ghost town....

spurs are my dark horse but i dont see the foxes dropping the ball. vardy loves it and seems to just keep proving people wrong.

best of all we're still in with a shout of top 4!!!!
                                Plato

Comment

Working...
                                X