• Show
Clear All

• Barclays Premier League 2015/16

FIXTURES ARE OUT!
    The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
    FIXTURES ARE OUT!
    Any excuse for a thread eh?

Had a look, decent games for Chelsea, no nasty stretches, all the big games are separated, which is all you can ask for I guess.
    Phanteks Enthoo Pro | i7-5280K | H55 | Asus Sabertooth X99 | EVGA 780 ACX SLI | 16GB Corsair LP DDR4 | 750W Corsair CX PSU | SAMSUNG EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB HDD | DT 770 Pro | Logitech G600 | Corsair K95

Comment

I'm happy enough with the run in for us this year..

Comment

Originally posted by Clewis09 View Post
        Any excuse for a thread eh?

Had a look, decent games for Chelsea, no nasty stretches, all the big games are separated, which is all you can ask for I guess.
        Actually my cheeky little friend, I started a new thread as it's no longer the 2013/14 season!

I'm looking forward to seeing Chelsea play this year, they need to win the league this year or we might have to say farewell to a legend of a manager
        The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
          Actually my cheeky little friend, I started a new thread as it's no longer the 2013/14 season!

I'm looking forward to seeing Chelsea play this year, they need to win the league this year or we might have to say farewell to a legend of a manager

Eh, I like Mourinho, but I can't help but feel he drags the club through the dirt sometimes. Could often do with a bit of class.

Tactically not amazing either, what he is, is an amazing man motivator. Ideally you'd want him and Pep as a duo, that'd really be something
          Phanteks Enthoo Pro | i7-5280K | H55 | Asus Sabertooth X99 | EVGA 780 ACX SLI | 16GB Corsair LP DDR4 | 750W Corsair CX PSU | SAMSUNG EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB HDD | DT 770 Pro | Logitech G600 | Corsair K95

Comment

I think with diego costa we will stand a better chance of winning the league, but playing over 50 games a season takes it toll on the best of players, need a bit more depth like man city upfront I think.

Good price at 50 million for david luiz though, just short of paying for costa and fabregas.

Still loads to sell, ba, mikel, lukaku, marin.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
              I think with diego costa we will stand a better chance of winning the league, but playing over 50 games a season takes it toll on the best of players, need a bit more depth like man city upfront I think.

Good price at 50 million for david luiz though, just short of paying for costa and fabregas.

Still loads to sell, ba, mikel, lukaku, marin.
              I certainly hope not, I personally like Mikel. A very good anchor man, hugely underrated and he can still play a part.

Plus the idea of Lukaku, Torres and Costa as our strike force doesn't actually sound too bad to me. Would be nice to replace Torres with someone like Mandzukic though.

If Madrid are offering us silly money for Ramires I really think we should take it. He's so poor technique wise.

Comment

Yeah forgot about Ramires, Mourinho still doesnt want Lukaku thougj after he missed that penalty against bayern.

Plus we should get over 20 million for him and if ramires is going to go for 25 million we can offer someone decent money for another world class striker.

Wonder if Zouma is coming to play this season.

Freedom isn't free"

Comment

Originally posted by El Wayneo View Post
                  Yeah forgot about Ramires, Mourinho still doesnt want Lukaku thougj after he missed that penalty against bayern.

Plus we should get over 20 million for him and if ramires is going to go for 25 million we can offer someone decent money for another world class striker.

Wonder if Zouma is coming to play this season.
                  Think it's more about what he's been saying about us and Mourinho when he's been away at Everton.

To be fair Courtois has been just as bad, constantly talking rubbish about needing to be first choice where he goes.

I would love to see Zouma and Kalas in the squad this year, along with Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by Clewis09 View Post
                    Think it's more about what he's been saying about us and Mourinho when he's been away at Everton.

To be fair Courtois has been just as bad, constantly talking rubbish about needing to be first choice where he goes.

I would love to see Zouma and Kalas in the squad this year, along with Wallace.
                    He's been the choice keeper at a top club and won the league and got to the CL final last year. How is he talking rubbish?

Comment

Originally posted by Terbinator View Post
                      He's been the choice keeper at a top club and won the league and got to the CL final last year. How is he talking rubbish?
                      Rubbish in the sense that he can't keep his mouth shut, very unprofessional. I agree with him that he should be starting.

But it's not the way to go about it, if he wants to start, he should come back to Chelsea and fight for that starting spot.

Rubbish was probably not the right term.

Comment

running his mouth off, i get what you mean.

can't wait me

WE GO AGAIN!!!!
                        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                        Plato

Comment

Originally posted by marsey99 View Post
                          running his mouth off, i get what you mean.

can't wait me

WE GO AGAIN!!!!
                          That's the phrase.

Maths has boggled me down!

Liverpool going to need a couple of players in, definitely, as should United, should be a busy transfer window. That's without considering that Barca will have some serious business to churn through, especially if the rumours about Xavi packing it in are true. Will have lost Puyol, Valdes, and Fabregas at least. 3 top players needing replacing there.

Comment

When LVG gets back from the world cup the message to edwoowar has to be

i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

#KingWoody

Comment

Working...
                              X