This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Moto GP Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a great start for Marquez, he is going to miss all the rest of the testing. http://www.smh.com.au/sport/motorspo...221-334ns.html
    He manage so great times in Sepang. http://www.motogp.com/en/TestResults...pang+Test+2014

EDIT: 2013 Thread - http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....3-Moto-gp-2013
    Last edited by luke22; 26-03-15, 20:57.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

First race today on BT sport starts at 3pm till 830pm, just a heads up if anyone wants to watch it.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

I can't wait me.

Bradders did epic yesterday but he has in my mind the best handling bike on the track. That 2012 yam corners like it is on rails.
      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
      Plato

Comment

I ain't seen any of the practice due to work mate, but looking forward to this season as always.

Comment

Not got BT sport gutted I can't watch love moto gp
          My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

Got it free with virgin which was a nice surprise.

Comment

snap!

epic opener was epic!!!!!

sad for brad but he ended the day smiling.

as it has since switching to a night race the difference in temp from air to track is still catching riders out.
              "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
              Plato

Comment

Hodgson is useless as a reporter and the commentary was annoying with them saying the complete opposite to each other the whole time.
                Other than that, was a good race and nice to see the top 6/7 riders finish within 15 or so seconds of each other, thats a good sign for a competitive season ahead.
                Running the London Marathon 2014 for MS-UK, need to raise 2000, please support my bid by texting LZAZ76 plus ?amount? to 70070 ! ... Or via https://www.justgiving.com/luke-zasikowski

Comment

Have stickied this one for you, and unstickied the 2013 one.

Originally posted by coiler
                  Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Nice to see Rossi and Marquez having a ding dong.

Comment

i fear for them all me now.

vale racing with marc will only make him better......

they looked like they had some proper fun out there man.

i forget to mention scott, beating nicky on the same bike!!!!

i feel for scott, been in or around the sharp end all his life and it must be hard knowing he will never win a race this year. but he needs to keep in mind he racing with the best in the world, 15 world champions he is racing with, 15!!!!! just being there says a lot imo.
                      Plato

Comment

great race, and interesting to see Rossi right there with MM right to the end considering he's been moaning how slow his bike is
                        shame for Bradley, but very promising, and great result for Scot

BT Sport is 12 fricking quid a month, a bit rich considering all I can see me watching on it is this + a few random football matches

might have to switch to BT BB, but then there's the problem of me having read about it....

Comment

On tonight at 7.45 I think according to the tv guide.

Comment

What a stonking race that was yesterday, more like moto 2 for the first 6 laps, made a change from last week which was boring.

Comment

i watched it via a streaming site (refuse to pay for a channel I'm only going to watch 1 sport on)

but it is repeated on iTV4 monday (after race day) @ 8pm
                              HAF XB:- Intel I7 4770k , Corsair H100i , 24gb RAM 1600mhz, , 2gb Nvida GTX 760, 2x1tb WD hdd, 240gb OCZ ssd, LG Blueray r/w odd
                              Intel I5 2500k - 8gb 1600mhz - 1gb Nvida GTX 560 - 1tb WD hdd - DVD rw
                              HP Dv7 3110ea Laptop :- I7 720qm Nvida geforce GT230m 8gb RAM 500gb hdd 120gb ssd

Comment

Working...
                              X