F1 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 2019

Who's looking forward to the season. Mclaren announced today they are to have their car launch on Feb 14th, that's my Valentines day sorted

I know F1 can be a voodoo subject but hopefully we can have a few good chats

Yeah, it does look like it's going to be a better season than the last few have been - although 2018 was pretty good.

I'm hoping Honda come good and bring Red Bull in to the mix (and even Torro Rosso!), and that Williams get back to their winning ways as well.

The other thing is that I'm trying to not be too drawn in to the season as we don't have Sky and so I'm unlikely to be watching very many of the races! *cough*unlessanyonewantstoletmeusetheirSkyGocreden tials*cough*
    Last edited by Aaron; 04-01-19, 17:35.

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

I loved 2018, it had everything. I even got used to the Halo. I'd love to see Honda come back, and want Danny boy at Renault to do well. It's a shame that new Sky TV thing isn't here for the UK. There was a website that had all the F1 on, I'll have to dig it out - if you're interested!?

Comment

Always interested!

Originally posted by coiler
        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

dumping F2A in th UK was a mistake
          cant wait to see Bob back in an F1 car in anger this season

Comment

Working...
          X