• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Terrible.

Last year when France was attacked several times in a few months, I asked what France has done to deserve it.
    The answer, it seemed, was that they hadn't been welcoming. Disillusioned, unloved youths.

But we have been welcoming. We've not banned religious clothing. And still we are attacked 3 times in as many months.

These are crazy, brainwashed individuals that make up a tiny minority, but today I feel ground down.

A firework went off in a square in Turin, Italy, last night, while football fans watched the champions league final.
    The resultant stampede has left a 7 year old child critically ill in hospital.
    It's a few thousand miles away, but people are on edge.
    We are scared, we are sad, we are angry.

Can it stop now? Please?
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Theresa May's statement a moment ago was quite chilling...

"We are far too tolerant of extremism in the UK".

I'm sorry, who is tolerant? Is she talking about herself, cosying up to Saudi?

I'm more worried about what she's planning to do about this, than I am about crazed maniacs in white vans stabbing people.

Telling last night how there was a third incident in Vauxhall, someone was stabbed, but it wasn't a man with a beard stabbing a white girl having a night out, so it was no longer important!

We live in a sad world, but not entirely for all the reasons that people together think.
      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
      Originally posted by BigIan88
      turn off that sexy nonsense
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Yup, government going about this completely the wrong way. You can't stop people doing what they want, no matter how hard you try.

You gotta address what is driving people to do this in the first place.

That being said I'm glad they shot them dead, no expensive trial, translators, years of tax payers money being spent keeping them in prison.
        GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

bomb the *****

Comment

Bomb WHO exactly?! There isn't some magical target we can hit to make this all go away. Manchester was done by a single guy born and bred in Manchester. Should we bomb Manchester just in case?

All this call for action is understandable, it's heartbreaking. What's the solution exactly? I don't have one but I know tarring of brushes isn't he way. Investment in mental health would be a good start.
            NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post
              Yeah, does make me laugh, condeming terrorism then making trade deals with Saudi Arabia who openly fund the spread of Wahhabism and Islamism. I noticed Trump's travel ban didn't cover them either, I'm sure that's just an oversight entirely unrelated to the $100+ billion weapons deals with them.

Mind you, at least Tess didn't bother waiting until the bodies were cold before pushing for increased surveillance. That's definitely going to stop running people over in vans.

Comment

We could write them a letter?

Originally posted by Aria
                On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Originally posted by M4T VW View Post
                  We could write them a letter?
                  Well I don't think it's quite gotten that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by omega View Post
                    Theresa May's statement a moment ago was quite chilling...

"We are far too tolerant of extremism in the UK".

I'm more worried about what she's planning to do about this, than I am about crazed maniacs in white vans stabbing people.

Telling last night how there was a third incident in Vauxhall, someone was stabbed, but it wasn't a man with a beard stabbing a white girl having a night out, so it was no longer important!

We live in a sad world, but not entirely for all the reasons that people together think.
                    Sad world for sure. Believe Tories will use all this latest terrorism to push their own agenda of population control unfortunately.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

I was in london yesterday for a concert, it was very nervy getting back to hotel

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by heavywater View Post
                        Yeah, does make me laugh, condeming terrorism then making trade deals with Saudi Arabia who openly fund the spread of Wahhabism and Islamism. I noticed Trump's travel ban didn't cover them either, I'm sure that's just an oversight entirely unrelated to the $100+ billion weapons deals with them.

Mind you, at least Tess didn't bother waiting until the bodies were cold before pushing for increased surveillance. That's definitely going to stop running people over in vans.

Link for the increased surveilance here
                        Originally posted by omega
                        He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
                        All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

A van mounted the pavement and mowed down 5 people in a town near me. The press weren't even interested as it wasn't London.

Not true, but I'm sure you get my point!!
                          I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
                          Dave Burnett

Comment

Originally posted by Bravetart View Post
                            Bomb WHO exactly?! There isn't some magical target we can hit to make this all go away. Manchester was done by a single guy born and bred in Manchester. Should we bomb Manchester just in case?

All this call for action is understandable, it's heartbreaking. What's the solution exactly? I don't have one but I know tarring of brushes isn't he way. Investment in mental health would be a good start.

Any known IS people, anyone known to be linked.
                            Innocent lives are at risk of course but so are our own at this rate.

These people want the destruction of the west, well lets just rain bombs on them...

Nothing else is working so might as well try this at least?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackster View Post
                              Any known IS people, anyone known to be linked.
                              Innocent lives are at risk of course but so are our own at this rate.

These people want the destruction of the west, well lets just rain bombs on them...

Nothing else is working so might as well try this at least?
                              Problem is violence fuels violence. So bombing them, just leads to more terrorist springing up to replace the last lot. Bombing won't work as a deterrent.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

Working...
                              X