Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parliament shooting/London terrorist attack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Exactly my point It's only really the stag do part that worries me. Dubai is pretty Westernised though.
    NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Bravetart View Post
      I'm off on holiday to a predominantly Muslim country next week, for a stag do...What could possibly go wrong?
      Originally posted by Bravetart View Post
      Exactly my point It's only really the stag do part that worries me. Dubai is pretty Westernised though.
      You'll have to watch how much you drink as they don't like drunk tourists causing trouble. That's pretty "wrong" for a stag do...
      Why did the chicken cross the road?
      To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

      Comment


      • #18
        Unlikely you'll need to worry at all. As long as you've got a willy you're pretty much allowed to do what you please in Dubai
        Originally posted by coiler
        He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
        Originally posted by BigIan88
        turn off that sexy nonsense
        Originally posted by Salad Soup
        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

        Comment


        • #19
          Dubai is a real cultural melting pot. They seem to have the both the best and worst of eastern and western cultures all in one place. Best guidance is just don't get caught!

          Comment


          • #20
            Best guidance is don't act drunk in public, i.e. in the streets, since that's the only thing they can do you for.
            Originally posted by coiler
            He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
            Originally posted by BigIan88
            turn off that sexy nonsense
            Originally posted by Salad Soup
            turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by omega View Post
              Best guidance is don't act drunk in public, i.e. in the streets, since that's the only thing they can do you for.

              They can do you for that here also, intact there are lots of places here you are not supposed to even consume alcohol on the streets.
              GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

              Comment

              Working...
              X