No announcement yet.

Brexit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some say tomatoes, other say genetically engineered, slow release poisons.

all depends on which side you look at it.

much like brexit, some see it as a release from an oppressive ruler, while others see that same ruler as the reason we have most of the freedoms we enjoy.

as a distraction went, brexit has been the gift that keeps on giving.

Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
    What, you mean before 23 June?
    i think he means april 2010
    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
    Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Shall we draw a line under this particular point and go back to when the conversion verged on civil and constructive?
      No, I'm still waiting for the idiot mod or his spoon sidekick to prove the Australians or Americans run concentration camps or that Brits weren't put in detention centre's when they emigtrated in the 70's.
      Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• we already have, you choose to read it you own special way.

#workedonyou
        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
        Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by luke22 View Post
          we already have, you choose to read it you own special way.

#workedonyou
          You haven't proved anything you're not bright enough. I've seen brighter nights in November than you.
          Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• Time for people to cool off again.

Originally posted by coiler
            Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Brexit: EU summit on 29 April to discuss way ahead - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39337693

So it's all coming along now.
              I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
              Originally posted by Ninjacat
              yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
              Originally posted by Turbo Porridge
              LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!
              Originally posted by Salad Soup
              It's a bit worrying you want to see me in Lycra ....

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/theguardian...2881481566285/

Insight into why the british people are trash.

Comment

• A date which will live in infamy...

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• will indeed.
                    Plato

Comment

• I look forward to seeing all current EU laws being written into UK law, then seeing everyone argue about which bits they want to keep and which bits we should re-write in the name of Soverignty (TM)

Next couple of years are going to be a hilarious mess.
                      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                      Originally posted by BigIan88
                      turn off that sexy nonsense
                      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by omega View Post
                        I look forward to seeing all current EU laws being written into UK law, then seeing everyone argue about which bits they want to keep and which bits we should re-write in the name of Soverignty (TM)

Next couple of years are going to be a hilarious mess.
                        You can say that again...

Comment

• Dark blue passport?

Should be more concerned about renaming "passport" to some thing a little bit less French, maybe?

One thing someone pointed out to me yesterday which made me chuckle; try telling a Brexiteer that the word "Brexit" is a portmanteau.
                          turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Richard Dawkins nicely sums up my views on "the will of the people/the people have spoken" justification for ploughing ahead with Brexit:

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• it gets better by the day

the week in review - politics.co.uk

Britain is barred from holding bilateral talks with EU member states on Brexit during negotiations and it cannot negotiate trade deals with other countries at the same time either.

Comment

• Originally posted by niceguyrichy View Post
                                it gets better by the day ...
                                Today, the conversation is, at the very best, about minimising the negative repercussions of Brexit.
                                To those of us who have been paying attention since before the Referendum, this shouldn't come as a surprise, and has always been the plan.

It's damage limitation, Brexit is going to be bad, but just how bad remains to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X