Brexit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jjwf View Post
    I voted out knowing full well the UK might take a short term hit, however I felt in the long term the UK would be better out. The EU is failing, the UK's exports to the EU are falling year on year, have been for many years and will continue to fall to the point where its no longer our biggest trading partner.

The EU is run to the benefit of one country to the detriment of others and that one country is in breach of EU laws every single week and nothing is done as they're the most powerful. Other countries that break rules are punished.

Greece is on the verge of been out of the Eurozone & the EU, Italy is just about bankrupt and will very soon have to go cap in hand to the IMF & the ECB which is against EU law yet nothing will be done about it.

When I started work at the company (22 years ago) our business was 100% within the EU, last year it was 27% and within 10 years will be down to 10% or so. You see there is a big world out there.

People say what about travel. So you might have to stand in a queue for an extra 10 minutes when you go on holiday, is that a reason to vote to stay?

Living abroad will not stop as long as you have the means to support yourself just like now.

Working abroad will not stop either, you will just have to have the skills that are needed like it should be and not have some right just because 28 countries are part of one big club. You cannot work in Australia, Canada the USA and a host of others without the necessary skills.
    That's one of the most reasoned thing's I've seen you write in a very long time.

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      That's one of the most reasoned thing's I've seen you write in a very long time.
      Then a so called mod tries to rubbish it and brings in concentration camps when there's no such thing. Why is he a mod?
      Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

...concentration camps when there's no such thing.
        That's one view point. Here's another:

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/our-de...04-golr04.html
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-31827074
        https://www.theguardian.com/australi...hore-detention
        http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-2...-clash/5397152
        Why did the chicken cross the road?
        To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

Once again commenting on something you know nothing about. I very doubt you've been to either. Learn how to use capitals.
          full grammar would cost more than you could cover

as for talking about things without knowledge, you sir would know more about that than any.

i guess nauru and man-us are fake news, like gitmo?

oh right, yea. leave votes are not racist, starting a new reich has nothing to do with it.
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

• Go find out what the definition of a concentration camp is and its nothing like what is in Australia. Carry on trolling.
            Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• Originally posted by luke22 View Post
              full grammar would cost more than you could cover

as for talking about things without knowledge, you sir would know more about that than any.

i guess nauru and man-us are fake news, like gitmo?

oh right, yea. leave votes are not racist, starting a new reich has nothing to do with it.
              You wouldn't be able to afford a Grammar School. Once again engage brain before typing on a keyboard. You have no idea what you're talking about. Go buy a dictionary if you can afford one and you might learn what a concentration camp is. There we go, just because 52% of the population voted leave that makes them racist, bring it on then.

Comment

Go find out what the definition of a concentration camp is and its nothing like what is in Australia. Carry on trolling.
                again, a reply based on not knowing what you're talking about.

well done!

cuba, and the other pacific islands are not in australia....

edit

not everyone that voted leave is racist, but every racist voted leave.
                "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                Plato

Comment

again, a reply based on not knowing what you're talking about.

well done!

cuba, and the other pacific islands are not in australia....
                  Capitals or are you just plain dumb. You accused Australia & the USA of having concentration camps where are they then?

Comment

Capitals or are you just plain dumb.
                    In the interest of forum harmony let me settle this:

Australia = Canberra
                    USA = Washington DC

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
                      In the interest of forum harmony let me settle this:

Australia = Canberra
                      USA = Washington DC
                      Nope, where on about the use of capital letters at the start of a sentence. I'm still waiting for any of yous to prove there's concentration camps in Australia or the USA or indeed run by either country.

Comment

Nope, w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ we're on about the use of capital letters at the start of a sentence.
                        Originally posted by jjwf View Post
                        Go buy a dictionary.

Edit: I think jjwf tried to neg rep me for this but doesn't have enough rep power to neg rep.
                        Last edited by Mokey; 11-02-17, 19:42.

Comment

Nope, where on about the use of capital letters at the start of a sentence. I'm still waiting for any of yous to prove there's concentration camps in Australia or the USA or indeed run by either country.

yet you think i need help with my english....

had you been able to read you would already know where they are.

but you didn't so you don't.
                          Plato

Comment

yet you think i need help with my english....

had you been able to read you would already know where they are.

but you didn't so you don't.
                            You sure do? You still haven't found any concentration camps run by either the Australians or Americans. They're detention centres for illegal immigrants trying to get in & if your where as bright as you think you are but obviously are not, you would know that Brits where put in detention centres in the 1970's along with Vietnamese boat people when they emigrated to Australia until their papers and houses etc were sorted out.

Comment

• Shall we draw a line under this particular point and go back to when the conversion verged on civil and constructive?

Originally posted by coiler
                              Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                Shall we draw a line under this particular point and go back to when the conversion verged on civil and constructive?
                                What, you mean before 23 June?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Working...
                                X