Brexit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhillipM View Post
    I doubt it. It'll probably just involve something about how much money he makes so it doesn't matter that prices have gone up, followed by telling everyone they're a ****
    Do something about it then, I can prove you're a liar pretty easy.
    Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjwf View Post
      Do something about it then, I can prove you're a liar pretty easy.
      You haven't proven anything in any statement you have ever made ever.

With your provocation, simple. I move that you are permanently banned from the serious discussion forum for reasons listed below.

1. Intentional use of aggressive, hostile, and provocative language without using correct grammer.
      2. Trolling in a way that would make normal people embarrassed.
      3. Flaming, insulting and general douchery.'Flames/Bashing hostile, insulting posts towards other members or deliberate incitement of argumentative posts.' As per Rule number 2 of the forum.
      4. Generally failing to hold a reasonable, well thought out discussion, or explaining your reasoning, while generally being obstinate and obnoxious towards everyone else after they have paid such courtesy.

This discussion is too important to have the thread locked, and it shouldn't be locked simply because an immature member can't follow the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by I3R0K3N7FEET View Post

With your provocation, simple. I move that you are permanently banned from the serious discussion forum for reasons listed below.

1. Intentional use of aggressive, hostile, and provocative language without using correct grammer.
        3. Flaming, insulting and general douchery.'Flames/Bashing hostile, insulting posts towards other members or deliberate incitement of argumentative posts.' As per Rule number 2 of the forum.
        4. Generally failing to hold a reasonable, well thought out discussion, or explaining your reasoning, while generally being obstinate and obnoxious towards everyone else after they have paid such courtesy.

This discussion is too important to have the thread locked, and it shouldn't be locked simply because an immature member can't follow the rules.
        I second the motion brought forward by the honourable gentleman. I have also reported the user within the last 48 hours to the moderation team.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
        Gaming PC: GTX 680 | FX-8320 | 12GB | Asus Crosshair Formula IV | Crucial BX100 250gb and OCZ Agility 3 60gb |1.5tb Storage| Fractal Design Arc R2 | Enermax 700w | Custom Watercooling
        Laptop: HP Elitebook 2570p - i5 2.8Ghz, 8gb Phone: Huawei P8

Comment

• The interesting thing is, considering the number of Tories, and the reaction people are having towards Labour votes, is that, Even if Labour voted to block article 50, they would have lost the vote vs the tories as it would have required 100% of opposition MPs + 5 Tory MPs to vote against it to win. For the record only 1 Tory voted against triggering Article 50.

Labour voted for... as to retain right to make amendments, as at least there would have been a chance to make amendments despite requiring the same voting weight for any amendment. Though no amendments were made.

The amendments proposed were listed here https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/...t-bill-failed/

This means there will be no final hearing, no more scrutiny of the Brexit Bill. A situation, regardless of the position Labour took.

Comment

• Let's not forget that the wonders of Brexit won't just impact on the economy:

Brexit will put UK patients at 'back of queue' for vital new drugs, health experts warn

Dr Philippa Whitford, the SNP’s health spokeswoman and a breast surgeon, said Theresa May had looked “utterly blank” about the benefits of the EMA, when she raised the issue.
            Last edited by RandomPC; 10-02-17, 21:49.

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Haven't I? I refer you to an earlier post

These are facts as put out by the remain camp.

No punishment budget, so wrong.

No taxes have been raised & the NHS budget has not been cut, so wrong again.

Nobody is £4300 a year worse off, so wrong.

No recession, so wrong.

Inflation was already forecast to rise to around 2-2.5% this year before they even announced a referendum, GDP has risen, so wrong.

The stock market is the highest its every been & house prices continue to rise, so wrong.

Where's the immediate and profound shock to our economy hasn't happened, so wrong.

Read the link it will tell you these where going to happen immediately if there was a vote to leave. You can try and dismiss them all you want, however these where put out by the remain camp and their cohorts they drafted in including a convicted criminal who heads the IMF and all have been proven wrong.

I move that your banned due to been unable to spell maths and thinking that you can take inflation in to consideration with the rise and fall of one currency against another, which someone who has even a basic grasp of economics knows is simply wrong.
              Last edited by jjwf; 10-02-17, 21:59.
              Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• And we get kicked out of a lot of the collaborative scientific/clinical projects as our membership thereof will have to be rewritten as an independent and resubmitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjwf View Post
                  Haven't I? I refer you to an earlier post

These are facts as put out by the remain camp.

No punishment budget, so wrong.

No taxes have been raised & the NHS budget has not been cut, so wrong again.

Nobody is £4300 a year worse off, so wrong.

No recession, so wrong.

Inflation was already forecast to rise to around 2-2.5% this year before they even announced a referendum, GDP has risen, so wrong.

The stock market is the highest its every been & house prices continue to rise, so wrong.

Where's the immediate and profound shock to our economy hasn't happened, so wrong.

Read the link it will tell you these where going to happen immediately if there was a vote to leave. You can try and dismiss them all you want, however these where put out by the remain camp and their cohorts they drafted in including a convicted criminal who heads the IMF and all have been proven wrong.

I move that your banned due to been unable to spell maths and thinking that you can take inflation in to consideration with the rise and fall of one currency against another, which someone who has even a basic grasp of economics knows is simply wrong.
                  Can you actually get a list of claims that hasn't been bastardised by your use of English? Some of those statements are double negatives and make no sense, other statements mean the reverse of what was said/presented. So I am not exactly sure what you are saying is wrong.

For example.

'No Recession, so wrong.'
                  Are you aware that this statement means that THERE IS A RECESSION?

Comment

Can you actually get a list of claims that hasn't been bastardised by your use of English? Some of those statements are double negatives and make no sense, other statements mean the reverse of what was said/presented. So I am not exactly sure what you are saying is wrong.

For example.

'No Recession, so wrong.'
                    Are you aware that this statement means that THERE IS A RECESSION?
                    That single brain cell seems to have a little difficulty in going back a few pages.

George Osborne says he will have to slash public spending and increase taxes in an emergency Budget to tackle a £30bn "black hole" if the UK votes to leave the European Union. No emergency budget.

The chancellor said this could include raising income and inheritance taxes and cutting the NHS budget. No raising of taxes and no cut to the NHS budget.

Treasury analysis on the EU shows UK will be worse off by £4,300 a year per household if Britain votes to worse off.is Nobody is £4300 per year worse off.

IMF says Brexit would trigger UK recession. The UK is not in recession.

Leaving the EU would hit British living standards, stoke inflation and wipe up to 5.5% off GDP, the International Monetary Fund has warned with less than a week to go until the referendum. We haven't had a fall in living standard, inflation was already forecast to rise before the referendum was even announced, GDP has been revised up.

The IMF said last month that Brexit could spark a stock market crash and a steep fall in house prices. The stock market is at record high's and house prices continue to rise.

The analysis in this document comes to a clear central conclusion: a vote to leave would represent an immediate and profound shock to our economy. That shock would push our economy into a recession and lead to an increase in unemployment of around 500,000, GDP would be 3.6% smaller, average real wages would be lower, inflation higher, sterling weaker, house prices would be hit and public borrowing would rise compared with a vote to remain. The has been no immediate and profound shock to our economy, in fact the opposite has happened.
                    https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...the_eu_web.pdf

Is that clear enough for you to understand?

Comment

• Why is this thread still going? It's pretty clear an impasse was reached a long long long time before now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
                        Why is this thread still going? It's pretty clear an impasse was reached a long long long time before now.
                        There is a lot of ongoing discussion and as has already been pointed out:

Originally posted by I3R0K3N7FEET View Post

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• Which would be fine if either party were the slightest bit interested in the others opinion. However this is just two opposing parties dictating their unshakable beliefs.

Playing devil's advocate for a moment, when was the last time any of you actually agreed with a point jjwf made? I might have mocked him for comments like saying the Prime Minister doesn't understand UK sovereignty, but at least I conceded that the remain campaign was full of misinformation. The problem is neither of the opposing viewpoints here are willing to agree on any of the subject matter and there's nobody else reading the thread who haven't already picked a side. So I'm left wondering if there is any more point to this thread.
                          Last edited by cold fusion; 11-02-17, 09:10.

Comment

• Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
                            Which would be fine if either party were the slightest bit interested in the others opinion. However this is just two opposing parties dictating their unshakable beliefs.

Playing devil's advocate for a moment, when was the last time any of you actually agreed with a point jjwf made? I might have mocked him for comments like saying the Prime Minister doesn't understand UK sovereignty, but at least I conceded that the remain campaign was full of misinformation. The problem is neither of the opposing viewpoints here are willing to agree on any of the subject matter and there's nobody else reading the thread who haven't already picked a side. So I'm left wondering if there is any more point to this thread.
                            I voted out knowing full well the UK might take a short term hit, however I felt in the long term the UK would be better out. The EU is failing, the UK's exports to the EU are falling year on year, have been for many years and will continue to fall to the point where its no longer our biggest trading partner.

The EU is run to the benefit of one country to the detriment of others and that one country is in breach of EU laws every single week and nothing is done as they're the most powerful. Other countries that break rules are punished.

Greece is on the verge of been out of the Eurozone & the EU, Italy is just about bankrupt and will very soon have to go cap in hand to the IMF & the ECB which is against EU law yet nothing will be done about it.

When I started work at the company (22 years ago) our business was 100% within the EU, last year it was 27% and within 10 years will be down to 10% or so. You see there is a big world out there.

People say what about travel. So you might have to stand in a queue for an extra 10 minutes when you go on holiday, is that a reason to vote to stay?

Living abroad will not stop as long as you have the means to support yourself just like now.

Working abroad will not stop either, you will just have to have the skills that are needed like it should be and not have some right just because 28 countries are part of one big club. You cannot work in Australia, Canada the USA and a host of others without the necessary skills.

Comment

• australia and america, and their concentration camps are great examples.
                              "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                              Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by luke22 View Post
                                australia and america, and their concentration camps are great examples.
                                Once again commenting on something you know nothing about. I very doubt you've been to either. Learn how to use capitals.

Comment

Working...
                                X