Brexit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Math is singular when you haven't enough cells for the plural. <grin>
    I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
    Dave Burnett

Comment

• How can there be an immediate effect of something, when it hasn't happened yet, we are still a part of the EU.

Its like saying "if my car were to be set on fire, with immediate effect I will no longer be able to use it", and then deciding "I am going to set my car on fire at some point i the future", until you've set your car on fire, you can still use it because NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET

Comment

• Originally posted by Smifis View Post
        How can there be an immediate effect of something, when it hasn't happened yet, we are still a part of the EU.

Its like saying "if my car were to be set on fire, with immediate effect I will no longer be able to use it", and then deciding "I am going to set my car on fire at some point i the future", until you've set your car on fire, you can still use it because NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET

Another one who's clueless, something has happened, we voted to leave the EU and we where told vote leave would have an immediate and profound effect on the UK economy including a punishment budget.
        Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjwf View Post
          Its maths, not math. If you want to try and refute anything I've put go ahead. Another one who doesn't like facts put in front of him. I'll say it again Sterling has not lost 25% of its value since 23rd June 2016.
          You are not in a position to correct other people's use of English.

Comment

• Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
            You are not in a position to correct other people's use of English.
            Neither are you.
            Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• At least he uses correct sentence structures...
              ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

• The ignore user button has made this thread much more civil.

As for immediate impacts - well, computer parts, phones, all the fabrication materials I order are currently about 20% higher than this time last year. That's an impact for you. The only reason it hasn't hurt us too much so far is because the USD is going down the pan to match us since Moron Prime got in.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhillipM View Post
                  The ignore user button has made this thread much more civil.

As for immediate impacts - well, computer parts, phones, all the fabrication materials I order are currently about 20% higher than this time last year. That's an impact for you. The only reason it hasn't hurt us too much so far is because the USD is going down the pan to match us since Moron Prime got in.
                  I wish liars like you would stay out the thread.

Comment

I wish liars like you would stay out the thread.
                    So if he's lying then you can prove that the prices he mentioned haven't increased?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• Originally posted by PhillipM View Post
                      The ignore user button has made this thread much more civil.

Yes, if the USA hadn't also gone for the stupid option the current exchange rates would be looking worse for the UK. Can we rely on the rest of Europe also voting for self harm?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• Possibly, they've been doing pretty moronic things with the banking sector for a few years. But then, either way, it's still a net loss to us as our currency would have ended up as much stronger relatively anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
                          So if he's lying then you can prove that the prices he mentioned haven't increased?
                          Yes I can prove he's a liar thanks.

Comment

Yes I can prove he's a liar thanks.
                            This should be good
                            Why did the chicken cross the road?
                            To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

• I doubt it. It'll probably just involve something about how much money he makes so it doesn't matter that prices have gone up, followed by telling everyone they're a ****

Comment

• don't forget the immature neg rep messages you will get too
                                "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                                Plato

Comment

Working...
                                X