Brexit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
    Yeah. Screw them and their fancy degrees and years of practical experience working in the industry. What do they know? Tabloid headlines have taught us everything we need to know about international finances - we could totally do their job better than them. We could probably coach a winning international football team, write and direct a Hollywood blockbuster, run the country, and cure cancer too if we weren't so busy telling everyone on social media how much smarter we are than everyone else.
    Why don't try bring something to the discussion instead of been an ****? Come on where's all the doom & gloom forecast the moment we voted to leave, none of it has happened. Remind us again who has to apologise on more than one occasion, oh that's right the good old BOE. The exact opposite has happened, do you want me to mention how the so called experts all missed the financial crash. Yep they sure are experts aren't they.
    Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjwf View Post
      the Dutch have a GE this year and there's a chance that a far right party will form the government and they want to leave the EU, you have Marine Le Pen in France...
      Hurray! Let's all be fascists! Bring on March 2019!
      Originally posted by coiler
      He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
      Originally posted by BigIan88
      turn off that sexy nonsense
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by omega View Post
        Hurray! Let's all be fascists! Bring on May 2019!
        Name calling again? No they simply want to govern themselves.
        Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

Why don't try bring something to the discussion instead of been an ****?
          It's hard to hold a sensible discussion with someone who comes out with absurdly comical phrases while insisting they're serious and intelligent.

Comment

Name calling again?
            That's rich from someone that not two posts before called someone a c**t

Comment

It's hard to hold a sensible discussion with someone who comes out with absurdly comical phrases while insisting they're serious and intelligent.
              Hit a raw nerve did I? Come on refute any of the arguments I have put up, you cannot.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhillipM View Post
                That's rich from someone that not two posts before called someone a c**t
                Did I? You're a mind reader now are we?

Comment

• That feels better now

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
                  Gaming PC: GTX 680 | FX-8320 | 12GB | Asus Crosshair Formula IV | Crucial BX100 250gb and OCZ Agility 3 60gb |1.5tb Storage| Fractal Design Arc R2 | Enermax 700w | Custom Watercooling
                  Laptop: HP Elitebook 2570p - i5 2.8Ghz, 8gb Phone: Huawei P8

Comment

Hit a raw nerve did I?
                    Not sure how you got that impression given I've mostly been posting jokes today.

Originally posted by jjwf View Post
                    Come on refute any of the arguments I have put up, you cannot.
                    I'm going to quote an infamous Aria jokester:
                    "All the information is out there. Don't be lazy"

Comment

Which in turn makes our exports cheaper and is good for balancing the books. I wonder what has happened to exports since vote leave?
                      Yeah, it's just a shame we rely so heavily on imports. We are what is known as a net importer. We import a LOT more than we export... We had this cushy deal going where countries near by would send us goods, like fresh fruit and vegetables at a favorable price. Apparently the whole country has decided they want to get their fresh fruit and vegetables from somewhere far away instead, so it's nice and rotten by the time it gets here (as well as being more expensive). Talk about win win

Originally posted by jjwf View Post
                      Why don't try bring something to the discussion instead of been an ****?

That's too hilarious to be in serious discussion. And I'm not referring to the shocking spelling and grammar.
                      Last edited by FunkY; 02-02-17, 17:40.
                      Why did the chicken cross the road?
                      To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Ginger Sheep View Post

That feels better now

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
                        You think I'm bothered? Go cry.

Comment

Not sure how you got that impression given I've mostly been posting jokes today.

I'm going to quote an infamous Aria jokester:
                          "All the information is out there. Don't be lazy"
                          Have you? Well it does look like you didn't take any of it in then does it.

Comment

Name calling again? No they simply want to govern themselves.
                            Nope, not name-calling. But I see how your mind works now. The National Front (or Front National) simply "want to govern themselves". Yup.

Blocked.
                            Originally posted by coiler
                            He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                            Originally posted by BigIan88
                            turn off that sexy nonsense
                            Originally posted by Salad Soup
                            turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Originally posted by omega View Post
                              Nope, not name-calling. But I see how your mind works now. The National Front (or Front National) simply "want to govern themselves". Yup.

Blocked.
                              Bothered, not. I love all these liberal views that if you don't agree with them your a fascist, get in 52% of the people who voted in the referendum must be fascists, wonderful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravetart View Post
                                Official white paper is out, should make some good light reading - https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...the_EU_Web.pdf
                                Lol at point 2.1 from that document. Even the PM acknowledges that the leave voters were ill informed:
                                "The sovereignty of Parliament is a fundamental principle of the UK constitution. Whilst Parliament has remained sovereign throughout our membership of the EU, it has not always felt like that."

@jjwf: you argued about sovereignty. Well the Prime Minister has basically just pwned you in this official Brexit document. I trust you'll now dismiss her account as just another "so called expert" who knows nothing about politics.

Comment

Working...
                                X