• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've kept a civil tongue.

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
      I've kept a civil tongue.
      Yes you have. But jjwf has not. And my theory is its gonna go in an endless circle.
      I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
      Originally posted by Ninjacat
      yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
      Originally posted by Turbo Porridge
      LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      It's a bit worrying you want to see me in Lycra ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Huge Pear View Post
        Yes you have. But jjwf has not. And my theory is its gonna go in an endless circle.
        Haven't I?
        Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjwf View Post
          Do you engage brain before typing on keyboard?
          Civil?
          I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
          Originally posted by Ninjacat
          yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
          Originally posted by Turbo Porridge
          LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!
          It's a bit worrying you want to see me in Lycra ....

Comment

Well there's a simple answer that doesn't involve locking the entire thread
            i5 2500k | 16GB RAM | Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC | 256GB + 240GB SSDs | 1TB + 3TB HDDs | Define R5 Black | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz + BenQ 24" 1080p 144Hz

Comment

Civil?
              Yes it is.
              Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

And here we go again. I strongly suggest to the mods that this thread be locked. It's going to be the same thing over and over again.
                Why don't you just get a mod to change the thread title to, we don't like Brexit its not fair and if you disagree stay out.

Comment

• Comment

Why don't you just get a mod to change the thread title to, we don't like Brexit its not fair and if you disagree, bring your alternative views, some facts to back up your wild statements, and we'll have a pleasant, educated, if a little heated, discussion.
                    That'd be lovely.
                    Originally posted by coiler
                    He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
                    Originally posted by BigIan88
                    turn off that sexy nonsense
                    turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• Why did the chicken cross the road?
                      To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

• Childish, really. Brexit happened, the majority wanted out, so deal with it. There's no going back from it and it is something that should ultimately be better for the country as a whole when it all pans out. Things are rough right now, but they will improve. You'll see.
                        ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

• Originally posted by FunkY View Post
                          The idiot in the background with the headphones on must be a Remainer is he?

Comment

The idiot in the background with the headphones on must be a Remainer is he?
                            From memory he's from another European country. It's the European parliament, since Nige failed to get a seat in the UK parliament 7 times.
                            NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

• Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
                              Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
                              While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
                              As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
                              “’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
                              Only this and nothing more.”

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December;
                              And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
                              Eagerly I wished the morrow;—vainly I had sought to borrow
                              From my books surcease of sorrow—sorrow for the lost Lenore—
                              For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore—
                              Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken, sad, uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
                              Thrilled me—filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
                              So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
                              “’Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door—
                              Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door;—
                              This it is and nothing more.”

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
                              “Sir,” said I, “or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
                              But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
                              And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
                              That I scarce was sure I heard you”—here I opened wide the door;—
                              Darkness there and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
                              Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
                              But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token,
                              And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, “Lenore?”
                              This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, “Lenore!”—
                              Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
                              Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
                              “Surely,” said I, “surely that is something at my window lattice;
                              Let me see, then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore—
                              Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore;—
                              ’Tis the wind and nothing more!”

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
                              In there stepped a stately Raven of the saintly days of yore;
                              Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
                              But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door—
                              Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door—
                              Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
                              By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
                              “Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,” I said, “art sure no craven,
                              Ghastly grim and ancient Raven wandering from the Nightly shore—
                              Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night’s Plutonian shore!”
                              Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
                              Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
                              For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
                              Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
                              Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
                              With such name as “Nevermore.”

But the Raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only
                              That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.
                              Nothing farther then he uttered—not a feather then he fluttered—
                              Till I scarcely more than muttered “Other friends have flown before—
                              On the morrow he will leave me, as my Hopes have flown before.”
                              Then the bird said “Nevermore.”

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,
                              “Doubtless,” said I, “what it utters is its only stock and store
                              Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful Disaster
                              Followed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore—
                              Till the dirges of his Hope that melancholy burden bore
                              Of ‘Never—nevermore’.”

But the Raven still beguiling all my fancy into smiling,
                              Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird, and bust and door;
                              Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
                              Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore—
                              What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yore
                              Meant in croaking “Nevermore.”

This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressing
                              To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom’s core;
                              This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease reclining
                              On the cushion’s velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o’er,
                              But whose velvet-violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o’er,
                              She shall press, ah, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censer
                              Swung by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on the tufted floor.
                              “Wretch,” I cried, “thy God hath lent thee—by these angels he hath sent thee
                              Respite—respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lenore;
                              Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe and forget this lost Lenore!”

“Prophet!” said I, “thing of evil!—prophet still, if bird or devil!—
                              Whether Tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
                              Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted—
                              On this home by Horror haunted—tell me truly, I implore—
                              Is there—is there balm in Gilead?—tell me—tell me, I implore!”

“Prophet!” said I, “thing of evil!—prophet still, if bird or devil!
                              By that Heaven that bends above us—by that God we both adore—
                              Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,
                              It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels name Lenore—
                              Clasp a rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore.”

“Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!” I shrieked, upstarting—
                              “Get thee back into the tempest and the Night’s Plutonian shore!
                              Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
                              Leave my loneliness unbroken!—quit the bust above my door!
                              Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!”

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
                              On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
                              And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming,
                              And the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
                              And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
                              Shall be lifted—nevermore!

Comment

• Official white paper is out, should make some good light reading - https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...the_EU_Web.pdf
                                NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

Working...
                                X