No announcement yet.

Brexit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cautiously re-opening, please stay civil (you are entitled to differing opinions but this is serious discussion so be reasonable) or the thread will re-lock.
    Gaming :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, Gigabyte GTX1070, 16GB Crucial 2400MHz DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi R2, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, G900, G510s, 10 Pro x64
    Work :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD FirePro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64

Comment

• Well the EU and go and stick their demand for between 40-60B Euro's where the sun don't shine. They're getting really worried now and it looks like Greece might be the next to leave, or they maybe even out before us in March 2019.
      Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjwf View Post
        Well the EU and go and stick their demand for between 40-60B Euro's where the sun don't shine.
        That's a bit undemocratic, we should at least have a referendum on it.

Comment

Well the EU and go and stick their demand for between 40-60B Euro's where the sun don't shine. They're getting really worried now and it looks like Greece might be the next to leave, or they maybe even out before us in March 2019.
          Can you explain the legal grounds under which you think it would be correct and internationally acceptable for the UK to walk away from existing financial commitments?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomPC View Post
            Can you explain the legal grounds under which you think it would be correct and internationally acceptable for the UK to walk away from existing financial commitments?
            Would you care to explain what legal or moral grounds there is to be still paying in to a club that we would no longer be members of?
            Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• Because during their (continued) time as a member, the UK has made long term financial commitments.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
              Gaming PC: GTX 680 | FX-8320 | 12GB | Asus Crosshair Formula IV | Crucial BX100 250gb and OCZ Agility 3 60gb |1.5tb Storage| Fractal Design Arc R2 | Enermax 700w | Custom Watercooling
              Laptop: HP Elitebook 2570p - i5 2.8Ghz, 8gb Phone: Huawei P8

Comment

• Originally posted by A Ginger Sheep View Post
                Because during their (continued) time as a member, the UK has made long term financial commitments.

Nope, we have only legal obligations until we leave in March 2019, after that its up to the EU to try and cover the massive shortfall that will happen. Only they cannot, with a bit of luck it will have all unravelled anyway when the **** hits the fan over Greece in a few weeks.

Comment

Would you care to explain what legal or moral grounds there is to be still paying in to a club that we would no longer be members of?
                  Let's try an analogy:

Take out contract for 12 months
                  Leave after 1 month
                  Contractually required to pay for the remaining 11 months anyway
                  Profit!

Comment

Let's try an analogy:

Take out contract for 12 months
                    Leave after 1 month
                    Contractually required to pay for the remaining 11 months anyway
                    Profit!
                    We don't have a contract beyond March 2019, we will pay until then and no more, we are under no legal or moral obligations after that.

Comment

• Well that is that sorted then. jjwf said screw them so the UK government is now legally covered.

Gaming PC: GTX 680 | FX-8320 | 12GB | Asus Crosshair Formula IV | Crucial BX100 250gb and OCZ Agility 3 60gb |1.5tb Storage| Fractal Design Arc R2 | Enermax 700w | Custom Watercooling
                      Laptop: HP Elitebook 2570p - i5 2.8Ghz, 8gb Phone: Huawei P8

Comment

We don't have a contract beyond March 2019, we will pay until then and no more, we are under no legal or moral obligations after that.
                        Do you know that for a fact? Are there no longer term EU projects or activities to which the UK have committed?

Comment

Do you know that for a fact? Are there no longer term EU projects or activities to which the UK have committed?
                          Do you know for a fact there are? I will leave all you Remainers to have a group hug & pat each other on the back and tell each other its going to be ok.

Comment

• Do you have the same attitude when it comes to paying your bills?
                            Why did the chicken cross the road?
                            To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunkY View Post
                              Do you have the same attitude when it comes to paying your bills?
                              Do you engage brain before typing on keyboard?

Comment

• And here we go again. I strongly suggest to the mods that this thread be locked. It's going to be the same thing over and over again.
                                I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
                                Originally posted by Ninjacat
                                yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
                                Originally posted by Turbo Porridge
                                LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!
                                Originally posted by Salad Soup
                                It's a bit worrying you want to see me in Lycra ....

Comment

Working...
                                X