No announcement yet.

Brexit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh, certainly there were atrocities that I could never support or defend but it's not like anybody could point fingers at anyone in the troubles... Your precious paratroopers shot dead many many civilians in their time, used children as human shields and had unmarked SAS hit squads in civilian clothes going around murdering unarmed men without trial. Yet it took many decades for your government to apologise to the families but continue to prevent those responsible from being held accountable before a court. Some of those soldiers are now are in your own parliament and house of Lords.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ind...droid-motorola

" Torture is sometimes "justified" and can work as an interrogation method, a senior Conservative MP has said.

Former army officer Bob Stewart said he had been "kind of a torturer" when he was posted to Northern Ireland during The Troubles. "

Says it all really.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by A Ginger Sheep; 28-01-17, 21:16.
    Gaming PC: GTX 680 | FX-8320 | 12GB | Asus Crosshair Formula IV | Crucial BX100 250gb and OCZ Agility 3 60gb |1.5tb Storage| Fractal Design Arc R2 | Enermax 700w | Custom Watercooling
    Laptop: HP Elitebook 2570p - i5 2.8Ghz, 8gb Phone: Huawei P8

Comment

• Originally posted by A Ginger Sheep View Post
      Meh, certainly there were atrocities that I could never support or defend but it's not like anybody could point fingers at anyone in the troubles... Your precious paratroopers shot dead many many civilians in their time, used children as human shields and had unmarked SAS hit squads in civilian clothes going around murdering unarmed men without trial. Yet it took many decades for your government to apologise to the families but continue to prevent those responsible from being held accountable before a court. Some of those soldiers are now are in your own parliament and house of Lords.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ind...droid-motorola

" Torture is sometimes "justified" and can work as an interrogation method, a senior Conservative MP has said.

Former army officer Bob Stewart said he had been "kind of a torturer" when he was posted to Northern Ireland during The Troubles. "

Says it all really.

How many of your terrorists killed innocent children including the leaders of your beloved sinn fien. The ira killed & tortured many more civilians than all the others put together. I wonder what the ira wore when they went round murdering innocent women and children.
      Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• Hey, you brought it round to this not me. Themuns killed more than us is exactly the wrong kind of mindset that is holding us back instead of putting the past behind us. Facts are that your military murdered and tortured lots of innocent civilians in cold blood and nothing with deflect away from that. Lots of paramilitaries spent time inside for their crimes but not one soldier has, says it all.

Gaming PC: GTX 680 | FX-8320 | 12GB | Asus Crosshair Formula IV | Crucial BX100 250gb and OCZ Agility 3 60gb |1.5tb Storage| Fractal Design Arc R2 | Enermax 700w | Custom Watercooling

Comment

Hey, you brought it round to this not me. Themuns killed more than us is exactly the wrong kind of mindset that is holding us back instead of putting the past behind us. Facts are that your military murdered and tortured lots of innocent civilians in cold blood and nothing with deflect away from that. Lots of paramilitaries spent time inside for their crimes but not one soldier has, says it all.

I'm glad you're finally showing your true colours. Plenty of soldiers spent time behind bars but unlike your terrorist leaders they did not bomb maim & kill innocent children.
          Corsair 900D, Superflower 1200watt Platinum PSU, ASUS Z97 Ranger MB , Intel 4790K, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW, Corsair H100i, 16gig Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz, Samsung 850 (500gig), WD 2tb, Pioneer 206DBK BluRay writer, Windows 10, Dell 2715U.

Comment

• How many times, I don't support any of the bombings that took place. I'm not a violent person and do not condone the majority of republican activity throughout the last 50 years. I can admit that those in 'my' government did wrong, you clearly cannot. The same way you cannot be reasoned with on any other matter. Tell me what soldiers were arrested for bloody Sunday? Exactly. And it wasn't just men that the army murdered, children were murdered also. I don't think arguing between murdering children through bombs or through the sight of a rifle is really worth while. Although, I'm sure the RAF have likely notched a few hundred up in the last decade or so.

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/e1mft1

What a sad act you are lol

Comment

How many times, I don't support any of the bombings that took place. I'm not a violent person and do not condone the majority of republican activity throughout the last 50 years. I can admit that those in 'my' government did wrong, you clearly cannot. The same way you cannot be reasoned with on any other matter. Tell me what soldiers were arrested for bloody Sunday? Exactly. And it wasn't just men that the army murdered, children were murdered also. I don't think arguing between murdering children through bombs or through the sight of a rifle is really worth while. Although, I'm sure the RAF have likely notched a few hundred up in the last decade or so.

We'll just leave it you have your opinion and I have mine. As I said earlier all politician's whatever colour rosette they wear they all **** in the same pot and only care what they can get out of it.

Comment

• At the rate this thread is going, I'm gonna start losing IQ points.

Wouldn't it be easier for people to put who ever is annoying them on the ignore list.
                  I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
                  Originally posted by Ninjacat
                  yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
                  Originally posted by Turbo Porridge
                  LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!
                  Originally posted by Salad Soup
                  It's a bit worrying you want to see me in Lycra ....

Comment

• You don't change mindsets by ignoring them

Comment

You don't change mindsets by ignoring them

Very true but considering the entire thread, do you think it's going to change?
                      I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
                      Originally posted by Ninjacat
                      yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
                      Originally posted by Turbo Porridge
                      LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!
                      Originally posted by Salad Soup
                      It's a bit worrying you want to see me in Lycra ....

Comment

• Unlikely, but I was working until 11 so it passed the time [emoji14]

Comment

• Can somebody put him back in the cupboard please? It was a nice peaceful few days with no bickering while he was locked away
                          Why did the chicken cross the road?
                          To get away from the Canadian poultry farmer with loose trousers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjwf View Post
                            Oh the liberal elite, look what state that's got the country in.
                            This country hasn't been under the rule of the liberal elite at any point in it's history. In fact if anything it's generally ruled by the rightwing. I'd love to see the UK being run by the liberal elite just to see how different it would be. If people want to protest the establishment then they really should be voting for liberal parties because that's the real alternative. Not xenophobic parties like UKIP with their ex-banker leaders. It's much like the idiots in America who thought Trump was anti-establishment; bankers and billionaire business moguls ARE the establishment. And this is why the west is on a downwards spiral - not because of immigration but because we are letting the greedy, self-obsessed and privileged dictate policies for us everyday folk. And the dumbest part of all is that white trash like yourself lap it up thinking you're bettering yourself by constantly re-electing the establishment. You've been so totally brainwashed by catchy headlines and misinformation that you think a vote for the establishment is somehow anti-establishment.
                            Last edited by cold fusion; 30-01-17, 10:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by cold fusion View Post
                              This country hasn't been under the rule of the liberal elite at any point in it's history. In fact if anything it's generally ruled by the rightwing. I'd love to see the UK being run by the liberal elite just to see how different it would be. If people want to protest the establishment then they really should be voting for liberal parties because that's the real alternative. Not xenophobic parties like UKIP with their ex-banker leaders. It's much like the idiots in America who thought Trump was anti-establishment; bankers and billionaire business moguls ARE the establishment. And this is why the west is on a downwards spiral - not because of immigration but because we are letting the greedy, self-obsessed and privileged dictate policies for us everyday folk. And the dumbest part of all is that white trash like yourself lap it up thinking you're bettering yourself by constantly re-electing the establishment. You've been so totally brainwashed by catchy headlines and misinformation that you think a vote for the establishment is somehow anti-establishment.
                              White trash? Considering I have never voted for any establishment party just shows as usual you know jack ****. Keep whinging about Brexit & Trump I'm sure you might learn to accept the results of both one day.

Comment

• Obviously being civil is still a skill that's sorely lacking in this thread, so it's locked for a couple of days to allow everyone time to find their manners.
                                Gaming :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, Gigabyte GTX1070, 16GB Crucial 2400MHz DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi R2, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, G900, G510s, 10 Pro x64
                                Work :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD FirePro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64

Comment

Working...
                                X