A world human sterilisation virus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
    Normally I would agree, but in Detroit USA, theirs people going without fresh water supply because they simply cannot afford to pay for it. Water company has cut them off, for none payment or falling behind. Not just few 100's or 1000's but 100000 people. Basically as water runs out, the price will go up until people simply cannot afford it.

Flint has poisoned theirs with lead for simply not adding $140 of chemicals to the water supply daily (would prevented the city pipework corroding), since pipes in city have corroded leeching lead into the water supply.
    That's not countering my point though. Water is abundant and waste material, even urine, can be purified into drinkable water. The fact that some areas of the world cannot afford to pay for drinkable water is obviously a maddening story but it's unrelated to the original issue you were responding to. If anything, I think the exponential growth of the world population might make water cheaper for people in the aforementioned circumstances as water purification systems become more abundant and thus cheaper to buy meaning poorer people could have access to "free water" (rivers etc) which could be turned into drinkable water. This in turn might even drive down the cost of water from the tap as utility companies attempt to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
      Normally I would agree, but in Detroit USA, theirs people going without fresh water supply because they simply cannot afford to pay for it. Water company has cut them off, for none payment or falling behind. Not just few 100's or 1000's but 100000 people. Basically as water runs out, the price will go up until people simply cannot afford it.

Flint has poisoned theirs with lead for simply not adding $140 of chemicals to the water supply daily (would prevented the city pipework corroding), since pipes in city have corroded leeching lead into the water supply.
      you buying that kev?

Originally posted by omega View Post
      They're not running out of water though, there's two problems here, people in poverty, and incompetent people in charge of a vital service. Neither of which are "running out of water".
      it is back to capitalism being the root cause. not the dumb'd down masses or inept leadership.

their water supply is ruined because the land which it filters through is being fracked. they needed to do something to not be beholden to the middle eastern oil fields, so they're fracking. we will be soon, wait till it happens here in a couple of years
      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
      Plato

Comment

Originally posted by luke22 View Post
        you buying that kev?

it is back to capitalism being the root cause. not the dumb'd down masses or inept leadership.

their water supply is ruined because the land which it filters through is being fracked. they needed to do something to not be beholden to the middle eastern oil fields, so they're fracking. we will be soon, wait till it happens here in a couple of years
        National Geographical documentary said so...called money flows.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

so what corrosion causes flammable gasses to come out your taps?
          "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
          Plato

Comment

so what corrosion causes flammable gasses to come out your taps?
            They didn't mention flammable gasses only lead poisoning. Watch few documentaries like toxic waters, money flows, water wars. Water wars was interesting one, China are building massive dams to prevent water going to India as freely.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

yeah my bad, i have my water stuffs mixed up

flint was the one where they wanted to use some river that nestle (or some other water bottling firm) stole their supply from upstream and they had to use older lead pipes instead.

the flaming water is caused when fracking releases methane and it stays in the water.
              Plato

Comment

yeah my bad, i have my water stuffs mixed up

flint was the one where they wanted to use some river that nestle (or some other water bottling firm) stole their supply from upstream and they had to use older lead pipes instead.

the flaming water is caused when fracking releases methane and it stays in the water.
                Water wars also discusses how Israel limits water going into Palestine too.

Comment

been a while since i was watching fresh water docs. mostly been about plastic in the oceans lately. a plastic ocean is one of the more powerful.

will keep an eye out for water wars
                  Plato

Comment

Working...
                  X