This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life the Universe and Everything.

The Serious Forum is for that. Important subjects with serious discussion. We will remove any off topic, spam or jokey comments without mercy. We will name and shame those who do not abide these rules.

Please remember this before you post here, we do not want to give frequent offenders infractions.

Thanks for reading.
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Death by SnakeVenom awaits anyone who does not heed this warning..

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Some people don't seem get what the serious discussion thread is for. It's for important and serious subjects which effect us all. Discussions about subjects which are in the news or we have strong feelings about. Not about which bit of hardware to buy.
      My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Just a quick reminder to all. Serious Discussion is for important and serious subjects which effect us all. Discussions about subjects which are in the news or we have strong feelings about. Not about which bit of hardware to buy, how we should spend our money or asking for advice. Subjects which you deem important to you personally and you are asking advice on should be in GD.

Comment

Working...
        X