• does that answer your question

oh dang you beat me to it

naughty nurse all the way
    electrician or plumber (as a job)
    I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
    Originally posted by Ninjacat
    yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
    Originally posted by Turbo Porridge
    LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!
    Originally posted by Salad Soup
    It's a bit worrying you want to see me in Lycra ....

Comment

• electrician

builder or demolition man
      i7 2700k \ 16GB \ GTX 970 \ D2x \ Z68x-UD5 \ m4 128GB +2TB \ S12G-550 \ FT02-RW \ G15+G5+G51 \ U2711
      X100 \ X-E2 \ 10-24 \ 55-200 \ 18/2 \ 60/2.4 \ Yn560 \ X1.1a \ Hadley Pro -- Photostreamr

Comment

• LEGO

For cheep cases, CIT or Aopen

Comment

• Aopen

Logitech or Razer mice

(Opps deleted my last post by accident instead of modifying)
          Poseidon Magma: MSI P45 Zilent Q6600 @ 3.3ghz - Coolermaster Hyper 212 (MX-2) Corsair 2x2gb (978mhz @ 5-5-5-15)
          Corsair HX450w Gigabyte GTX 275 (660/1460/1200) X-fi Gamer Gigabyte Poseiden

Comment

• Logitech, i love my mx revolution so much i have 2!

being pyshically sick, or feeling like rubbish for a day?

Comment

• sick - normally a good chuck clears the problem

Water Meters - Good or Bad?
              Geeky blog here

Comment

• Good

Apples or Pears?

Comment

• Originally posted by Methanoid View Post
                  Water Meters - Good or Bad?

Originally posted by MarkNewell View Post

Good

Apples or Pears?
                  i'm gonna call foul on this one, my reasoning... because only last year the water companies pushed for the right to install them at their discretion, basically making them compulsory across the country, and why did they do this ? ... because they have found that the ones they fitted early on in the scheme are now reaching the end of their life (they knew the servicable life expectancy on these things when they fitted them) the costs of fitting them are fairly high, and they had hoped that by now they would have switched enough people over to be able to raise the prices enough to cover this cost of fitting/replacement, thus they were then free to stranglehold us the consumer on the end prices, and start turning large profits, whilst still providing the same standard of service.... the people saw this coming a LONG way off, and didnt want them, so they had to get a law passed giving them the right to fit them whenever a property changed hands, effectively when their "contract" as it were to provide the water at older guidelines/rules is terminated at the change of ownership of the property... yet they have still been unable to recoup this cost.... business FAIL, the general public are not as stupid as water chiefs think we are

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"
                  - EPIC EULA M$ !...... thanks, but no thanks! - GWX Control Panel

Comment

• Well i live on my own so a water metre for me works out cheaper

Comment

• fair point.... the rest are screwed though !

"Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary"

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkNewell View Post
                        Good

Apples or Pears?
                        i think we've done this one.... as i seem to remember making some joke about a good pair

so, sticking with my original answer....

pears

staying with fruit... Strawberries or Grapes ?

Comment

• Strawberries.. in Pimms please

Guava or Mango?
                          Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5.AMD FX8150 @3.5Ghz. 8Gb Mushkin Redline, MSI 7950 TFIII BE, 120Gb Mushkin Chronos + 256Gb Crucial M4 + 2x2Tb F3 Spinpoint Eco-Greens + 1x 3Tb Seagate. Antec 900 Watt PSU . Windows 10 Pro

Comment

• hmm... I think Mango as I've never eaten a Guava, only drunken in juice form.

Tropicana or Copella?
                            Poseidon Magma: MSI P45 Zilent Q6600 @ 3.3ghz - Coolermaster Hyper 212 (MX-2) Corsair 2x2gb (978mhz @ 5-5-5-15)
                            Corsair HX450w Gigabyte GTX 275 (660/1460/1200) X-fi Gamer Gigabyte Poseiden

Comment

• Tropicana

Starbucks or Costa
                              i7 2700k \ 16GB \ GTX 970 \ D2x \ Z68x-UD5 \ m4 128GB +2TB \ S12G-550 \ FT02-RW \ G15+G5+G51 \ U2711
                              X100 \ X-E2 \ 10-24 \ 55-200 \ 18/2 \ 60/2.4 \ Yn560 \ X1.1a \ Hadley Pro -- Photostreamr

Comment

• Starbucks, but that might just be because my only experience of Costa was infested with bugs and the cake I had was yucky and the late wasn't really all that different to Starbucks.

Pinball or air hockey?

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

Working...
                                X