This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick one, pass it on

Motorola went a bit business focused after the famous flat folding phone that I can't remember the name of for the life of me. Much prefer a good curry too.

Anyway, you're still up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhicks001 View Post
      Motorola went a bit business focused after the famous flat folding phone that I can't remember the name of for the life of me. Much prefer a good curry too.

Anyway, you're still up.
      The RAZR

and I chose curry over chinese!

im not up
      Originally posted by omega
      He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
      All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

• Pick one, pass it on

"Pick one, pass it on"

Comment

• Originally posted by dhicks001 View Post
          "Pick one, pass it on"

in my defence... im tired lol!

Windows 7 or Windows 8
          Originally posted by omega
          He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
          All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

• Windows 7 although i'm posting this from windows 8. Honestly not had much time with 8 yet nor do i have a suited PC/device to use it with so not getting the best experience plus i've used windows 7 since the dev preview where it ended up my main OS in a dual boot with XP then i removed XP after 7 was released as i loved it that much.

Decorating your PC room with framed posters or old hardware on the wall?
            "They're gonna find out
            I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
            But they're gonna find out
            And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• Framed posters, although personally they probably wouldn't be framed - they'd just be stuck on the wall with blue tack!

Furniture:
              Flat packed MDF with a wood finish but affordable
              or
              Fully assembled, real wood but expensive?

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

• Flat packed MDF with a wood finish but affordable

Payment by cash or card?
                The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

• Card!!! who wants loose coins in their pocket

Carpet or Laminate flooring?
                  Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H
                  Lenovo Yoga 11S - Intel i3 3229Y - 128GB SSD - Intel HD4000 - 11.6" IPS Screen

Comment

• ideally,

carpet upstairs and laminate downstairs haha.

black or blue pen ink?

Comment

• Blue, think there's a few studies that say examiners reading blue ink are more lenient .

Keep this thread going ourselves or let others join in?
                      Intel i5 3570k - ASRock Z77E-ITX - Corsair H100i - Exceleram 8GB 1600MHz - 2x Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - Samsung 840EVO 1TB SSD - Asus 960 Strix - Silverstone 500W SFX-L - NCASE M1 - Dell U2414H

Comment

• Black all the way!

Thread resurrection or new thread?
                        FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
                        "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

Comment

• Thread resurrection ftw always and we should definitely let others join in the fun

Rachel Riley or Holly Willoughby?

Comment

• Both, but as I have to pick Rachel Riley can go first, there's enough to go around.

Tea or Coffee?

Comment

• Hahahahahaha there's enough to go round. love it #banterbus

Coffee in the AM, tea in the PM but I'll go coffee as my one and only

Car or motorbike?

Comment

• car...... would kill myself on a bike.....

Popcorn..

Sweet or Salted
                                posted by scrivz69
                                I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
                                i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Working...
                                X