First go at editing like this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First go at editing like this

I when on a tour of a prison last weekend and did 3 shots of myself in 3 different positions within the call and wanted to merge them together to have one photo with myself in it 3 times.
    I haven't really played around with this type of editing before so this is my first proper go.

What people think?
    Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

I spotted this on Facebook and meant to leave a comment. I like it mate, it's something refreshingly different to whats normally seen in the urbex scene nowadays.
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
      I spotted this on Facebook and meant to leave a comment. I like it mate, it's something refreshingly different to whats normally seen in the urbex scene nowadays.
      Thanks mate, I was happy with it. Next time gonna have a go of something like this but with the fisheye

Comment

How are you finding the fisheye? I liked the prison shots with it where you're overlooking the walkways - very nice!
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
          How are you finding the fisheye? I liked the prison shots with it where you're overlooking the walkways - very nice!
          Yeah getting use to it and liking it so far. Only issue is that is a manually lens but for the prison shots I just set the focus to infinity and works well.

Comment

Nice one, like it, have thought about doing something similar myself but wouldn't know where to start on the editing side. I don't have photoshop and pretty sure lightroom doesn't do this type of thing as i'd imagine its done with layers?
            Laptop: i7-3610QM~16GB~GT635M
            Gamer: i7 3820 @ 4.4Ghz~MSI X79A-GD65~16GB Redline 2133~HIS R290(X)~TT A90~CM SILENT PRO 1000w~U2713HM.
            Canon 5D Mk3 16-35 F4L / 24-105L / 180mmL / 70-200 2.8L IS II / Sigma 50mm f1.4DG / Sigma 150-600 Sport / 2x 430EXii (Me on 500px)

Comment

i think you look right at home locked up dude

image is cool
              "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
              Plato

Comment

Working...
              X