X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funlester
    started a topic Photoshop Fun

Photoshop Fun

So someone I know has been playing with Photoshop which got me in the mood to have a play with some editing I have been meaning to try myself.

I have been wanting to try this effect for ages now and finally got round to having a play with it.

This is my first go at doing this effect. I went around the houses to get it done as when I finished I was like "oh balls I could have done this bit that way" lol

What people think for a first go?

• omega
    replied
    and if you're feelin lazy, rain on yer windows with the city skyline out of focus would look pretty cool imo.

Leave a comment:

• Funlester
    replied
    Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
    I suppose half the battle is finding something interesting to have in the highlights of the portraits

A nice cityscape would work well, some salford quay shots maybe?
    Yeah gonna have some other attempts at it with some other photos and outlines when I get the time.

Leave a comment:

• BigIan88
    replied
    I suppose half the battle is finding something interesting to have in the highlights of the portraits

A nice cityscape would work well, some salford quay shots maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Funlester
    replied
    Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
    Have you tried the double exposure feature on your camera that creates a similar effect without any editing? I've wanted to do it for about a year but I never remember to experiment with it.
    Not yet but will be doing at some point when I can get out.
    Not that much to shoot for the background when stuck in the flat with the rain yesterday lol

Leave a comment:

• BigIan88
    replied
    Have you tried the double exposure feature on your camera that creates a similar effect without any editing? I've wanted to do it for about a year but I never remember to experiment with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X