Photoshop Fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Fun

So someone I know has been playing with Photoshop which got me in the mood to have a play with some editing I have been meaning to try myself.

I have been wanting to try this effect for ages now and finally got round to having a play with it.

This is my first go at doing this effect. I went around the houses to get it done as when I finished I was like "oh balls I could have done this bit that way" lol

What people think for a first go?

Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Have you tried the double exposure feature on your camera that creates a similar effect without any editing? I've wanted to do it for about a year but I never remember to experiment with it.
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
      Have you tried the double exposure feature on your camera that creates a similar effect without any editing? I've wanted to do it for about a year but I never remember to experiment with it.
      Not yet but will be doing at some point when I can get out.
      Not that much to shoot for the background when stuck in the flat with the rain yesterday lol

Comment

I suppose half the battle is finding something interesting to have in the highlights of the portraits

A nice cityscape would work well, some salford quay shots maybe?
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
          I suppose half the battle is finding something interesting to have in the highlights of the portraits

A nice cityscape would work well, some salford quay shots maybe?
          Yeah gonna have some other attempts at it with some other photos and outlines when I get the time.

Comment

and if you're feelin lazy, rain on yer windows with the city skyline out of focus would look pretty cool imo.
            Originally posted by coiler
            He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
            Originally posted by BigIan88
            turn off that sexy nonsense
            Originally posted by Salad Soup
            turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Working...
            X