No announcement yet.

Colour - March 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a better lighting source, that would produce some cracking shots mate.
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
      With a better lighting source, that would produce some cracking shots mate.
      Yeah I know, gonna have a play this weekend with more lighting and a flash gun too
      Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

A flash might be a bit strong for this type of word as its a reflective surface and without a diffuser to even out the light, it could get a bit tricky.

If you want to get into this stuff a little more or product/macro photography, I recommend grabbing some cheap studio lights (constant light source), softbox and diffusers which I think are better suited for this. I grabbed mine from a competitor a few years back for around 80 (as a kit) and they lasted me ages - until I gave them away about 6 months ago due to them not being used anymore and taking up space.

Something basic like this to start off with, before you think about spending money on better lights, reflectors, tripods and diffusers which you'd think were made out of gold for the price of them!

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Another sunset shot

Comment

Liking that Ian
            flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

It looks horrendously compressed because of Facebook but I'm not too keen on it personally as I should have closed the aperture a little more to something like f16 to ensure it was tac sharp throughout (I was f8 IIRC) and I wasn't putting a great deal of thought into composition as my misses was in the car - she was complaining about being bored as I wasn't talkative when setting my camera up, so she sat in the car in a huff for a while. I rushed a few shots then called it a day

Comment

An old one i had forgotten about until someone faved it earlier ..........

Loombands by Jon Parry, on Flickr

Comment

{SAS}TB I believe you put yourself forward for this months??
                  Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

Yep, I was thinking "Views from Snowdon" ?

Ill post something up later mate

Comment

Working...
                    X