July 2012 Photography **56K Warning**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sort of the same as above really,
    its a very hard picture to get just right and i thought the point of these threads was whether you use the camera on your mobile or a 5D MKIII you can participate and submit your pictures.
    themes like landscape is very easy to do, not to mention as pointed out already landscapes have sky in them and that is where you will find your flying birds so it should still count anyway
    Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

As I have said before, the category can be anything - just say the first word that comes to mind and make that the category. It is then up to how the other users interpret the category, or how creative they want to be with it.

Circles
      Fish
      Classical
      Industrial
      Destruction
      Waves
      Fur
      Motion
      Vertigo
      Red
      Dizzy
      Lights
      Lines
      Pie
      B
      Foam
      Life
      Formations
      Mechanical
      Depth
      Angles
      Determination
      Scale

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

Yeah as mentioned, I dont want anything 'too' specific as creative freedom is needed also its unfair to have restrictive themes.

Comment

Working...
        X