Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2012 Photography **56K Warning**

Sorry a little late

To encourage forum users to converse and share ideas and generally inject some community spirit we are holding a monthly photography theme to help get all you nice people use the creative side of your brain. Themes and advice can be discussed and shared here too. There will be no 'best photo' polls nor winners, its just all good fun for anyone who would like to get involved.

Rules

-Any camera will do!
    -Photos must be your own
    -Post only your best shots so choose carefully!
    -Post processing to enhance your images is fine but keep it tasteful...

This months theme is:

TRANSPORT

Tips:

• Think of the interaction between man and tranport and what transport means.
    • A shorter focal length may be preferred in tight spaces.
    • Consider the scene/background to get those more dramatic shots
    • Try not to be too shocked at the prices for a short journey ;D
    • Have fun!!

You may end up interacting with people on this subject so don't seem too aggressiveand be natural with your photo taking. Also, taking photos while on 'public' transport, may actually not be allowed as the transport may in fact be 'private'. Be creative and be smart looking forward to the results!
    Last edited by I3R0K3N7FEET; 03-03-14, 11:57.

I'm sorry I had to miss last month. Hopefully I'll be getting out and about soon. I can't drive at the moment though, nor am I strong enough to walk very far, so I'm stuck in the rural for the time being.

Check out my latest Steam Workshop creations here

Comment

haha, well rural transport will be fine i expect to see some horses and tractors as well as some nice range rovers.

hope you feel better soon!

Comment

planes in airshow okay? can't really get a building in an airshow shoot
        i7 2700k \ 16GB \ GTX 970 \ D2x \ Z68x-UD5 \ m4 128GB +2TB \ S12G-550 \ FT02-RW \ G15+G5+G51 \ U2711
        X100 \ X-E2 \ 10-24 \ 55-200 \ 18/2 \ 60/2.4 \ Yn560 \ X1.1a \ Hadley Pro -- Photostreamr

Comment

Ummm, not a great start so far in this thread lol.

As you may know I have to give my A200 away or buy it which I cannot afford to do really at the moment - so here is my first picture to get the ball rolling, taken on my phone

My amazing parking

Comment

MyFinepix's monthly competition category for this month is Urban.

Coinkidink?

Comment

Why can't it be macro again... haha, finally got a decent macro set-up for my camera

Gonna be out with my camera tomorrow so hopefully I can get something decent
              ROG Swift, LG 27MU67 & BenQ XL2411T | Fractal Design Define R4 | Asus X99 Deluxe | i7 5930K 4.4GHz | 16GB Ripjaw DDR4's | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC | Kingston 120GB HyperX SSD, OCZ Vertex 2 480GB SSD, 4TB WD Black & 4TB WD Red| KRK Rokit 6's | Corsair K70 & Corsair M65 Pro RGB | X55 Rhino HOTAS | Steam & Origin - bodster2k7

Comment

haha nick... did they park behind/in front of you or did you fold your way into ther ...
                Originally posted by omega
                He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
                All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

Originally posted by JPCC0992 View Post
                  haha nick... did they park behind/in front of you or did you fold your way into ther ...
                  They were already there mate! I was so proud

Comment

Why am I suddenly imagining Nick to be a boy racer that hangs out at McDonalds late at night waiting for someone to challenge him to a race? lol

Great photo there mate, and even more impressive parking!
                    The banter bus has stopped rolling - 23/06/16

Comment

Originally posted by WR1989UK View Post
                      Why am I suddenly imagining Nick to be a boy racer that hangs out at McDonalds late at night waiting for someone to challenge him to a race? lol

Great photo there mate, and even more impressive parking!
                      Maybe because it's a Punto.

Seeing friends in Norwich today so I'll take my camera along but the weather is predicted to be rather antisocial today.

Comment

Originally posted by Col View Post
                        Maybe because it's a Corsa.

Seeing friends in Norwich today so I'll take my camera along but the weather is predicted to be rather antisocial today.

Fixed
                        He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|

Comment

Originally posted by JPCC0992 View Post
                          Fixed
                          Was going to say "I don't drive no Punto" in a Mr T style! Thanks for the correction

Nah I'm not a boy racer do boy racers listen to Classical FM and then a Linkin Park CD?

Comment

interested to see what people do this month waiting for my internet to sort itself out atm D:

Comment

What have you done to your internet lol... ALthough I wasnt aware you needed internet to take photos?

Comment

Working...
                              X