Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would people be interested in this being set up again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would people be interested in this being set up again?

Just after numbers to see if we set the Monthly Themes up again who would be interested in it?

If we get a good few then ill set it back up again.
    Yes
    57.14%
    No
    0%
    Maybe
    42.86%
    Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

I'm a maybe - I enjoyed reading the threads. And I enjoyed taking the pictures when I had time. But I seem to have even less time now, so I wouldn't want to say 100% yes, and then people go through the faff of setting it all up and then me not be able to participate.

So if it's not a huge effort to do it, then yes - but I'd only be able to get involved every so often.

Originally posted by coiler
    Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

I'd be up for it, doing a 52 week thing this year anyway but this would give me even more reason to experiment with something different.

Comment

I'll be getting the camera out more in the warmer months, or when I have more time, so busy at the moment (witcher III lols)
        Originally posted by Aaron
        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

You've sent me more w3 screenshots on WhatsApp over winter than I reckon you've ever taken with your camera....

Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            You've sent me more w3 screenshots on WhatsApp over winter than I reckon you've ever taken with your camera....
            Triss or Yenn?
            He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
            Originally posted by BigIan88
            turn off that sexy nonsense
            Originally posted by Salad Soup
            turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

Classic Coiler
              i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

LMAO! Its just SO good!

Yen everytime, but its a close call.

Comment

PS, Is it now a case of all threads = witcher III.

Sorry FL! But yes get the phot thread going again

Comment

PPS. Aarons sent me that many Witcher III, 4k screenshots, my phone has now run out of memory!

Nvidia Ansel + super 4k screenshot + looks amazing + my phone now crawls

Comment

I'd be up for having a go at the themes I could enter without too much time outlay, I'd be interested to see how I can compete with the DSLR guys using my Pixel 2 as well.
                      Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

OK so looks like got about 5 to 8 people that are up for it.
                        Ill start one for March and then see how we get on.

Any suggestions on theme, I was thinking nice simple one "day to day" so just shoot something thats part of your day so could really cover everything.
                        Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

I'd be happy to contribute when the themes are easy to do.
                          FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
                          "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

Comment

I would be up for it again when I get the chance to take some more photos
                            i5 2500k/16 gig DDR3 1600 Corsair Vengence LP/Asus P8H77-V-LE/EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0/Intel X25-V 40gig/SoundBlaster Omni/NZXT Phantom 530 Case/BenQ G2222HDL/G15 Keyboard v1/ Roccat Kone XTC/Windows 10 Pro

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Biodoid

Comment

dual leica lens camera on my new phone - I may partake
                              Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
                              Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Working...
                              X