No announcement yet.

Garden Pics - Prime D3100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps. did you see the pics on a good screen, should be able to see the solitary focus points better when you do.
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Unless its pre-owned, its unlikely anyone would have got a 50mm 'G' model for under 100. All of the entry level 'togs all go for them for the AF which keeps the price nice and high.

I didn't get round to it mate, I was decorating as soon as I got home from work and didn't finish till around 11pm, at which point I went to bed - sorry bud.
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
        You might have the 1.8D Aaron? That's a fair bit cheaper than the G model.
        100% G model.

Originally posted by coiler
        Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Unless its pre-owned, its unlikely anyone would have got a 50mm 'G' model for under 100. All of the entry level 'togs all go for them for the AF which keeps the price nice and high.

I didn't get round to it mate, I was decorating as soon as I got home from work and didn't finish till around 11pm, at which point I went to bed - sorry bud.

50 I paid Ian, and deffo G as has AF, and my cam is 3100.

Comment

2nd hand?
            i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

No brand spank Nikon boxed from the Zon.

ps. was a good few years ago like, hence why Aaron too was shocked at current price lol

pps. i'd never buy second hand glass, OCD in me wants zero scratch, abuse etc

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post
                No brand spank Nikon boxed from the Zon.

ps. was a good few years ago like, hence why Aaron too was shocked at current price lol
                Likewise, from the same place around the same time.

Comment

Glass barely depreciates and it always sells well if its in good condition.

Comment

Just looked it up. I was a bit off when I said 50. We paid 79.99 for it, so still only 50% of what it's selling for now.

Nikon AF-S 35mm F/1.8G DX

Comment

Glass barely depreciates and it always sells well if its in good condition.

But why would I buy used and abused, when can have brand spank? twas so cheap new, daft to go second hand.

I mean the Mazda looked in good condition

Comment

But why would I buy used and abused, when can have brand spank? twas so cheap new, daft to go second hand.

Yeah, if it barely depreciates then that's more of a reason to buy new in my eyes.

Comment

Don't start...

Comment

Working...
                          X