Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photobucket rage thread, IMGUR pitch thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket rage thread, IMGUR pitch thread.

Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Cant see them it says, Update your account to enable 3rd party hosting mate
    Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

can tell it's been a while, fot buket?!?

imgur and sharex are what you want
      "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
      Plato

Comment

Imgur-4-lyf
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Aye IMgur will try tonight! Does it let you pic resolution for upload and display eg 800x600 etc 1920x1080

Comment

Not that i'm aware of but you can post "huge thumbnails" and people can click that to see the full size photo
            i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by coiler View Post
              Aye IMgur will try tonight! Does it let you pic resolution for upload and display eg 800x600 etc 1920x1080
              Flickr does
              Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

Thats what I want, detest scrolling through pic posts and clicking each pic, so will try flickr

Comment

For reference coiler here are Imgur thumbnail sizes:

Medium:

Large:

Huge:

Original:

With these sizes I don't think people need to do any clicking through. Imgur is really simple image sharing and flickr is more aimed at photographers as it has a lot more features.

Comment

Large and huge look fine!

Comment

See! Ye of little faith

Comment

ooooooh Imgur is what PB used to be, so easy to use. Think last time I tried it there wasn't an easy way to select all pics, and mass produce IMG codes, just one by one click click. Now in the my image view it lets me mass produce IMG for forum

Comment

It seems they did make it difficult for a while to mass IMG pics

https://community.imgur.com/t/genera...-links/14149/4

Comment

Personally I use http://postimages.org/ for forum stuff.

Just drop files and it gives you BBcode, Direct links or HTML.

Comment

What they've done is worse than ransomware, years of photos now completely unusable because they have put them behind a $399 paywall, I don't know how they are a) legally allowed to do that without notice and b) going to keep any customers.

Sure I can upload some of the newer stuff again to a new service, but there's historic posts on forums that I don't keep track of that will be completely useless now. It will kill a lot of forums completely I imagine as none of the threads will have any photos anymore!

Intel i5-2500K @ 4GHz | 8GB DDR3 | ASUS GTX 970 | 500GB 850 EVO | Corsair H60 | Fractal Define S | Corsair SP2500 2.1 | ASUS 29" 2560x1080 IPS

Twitter / Instagram / YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X