Drone Photography

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drone Photography

When I got the drone I never really thought that much of using it for photos more for videos.
    Since I got it Ive tried to have a dabble at the photos side but never been to sure on the final image.

Whist out and about this weekend managed to get the drone up for a little bit in Wales and here are some photos from it.

As I take more will post them up to see what people think...

Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

What drone is that, high quality shots for sure.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

The long road shots are great mate, loved seeing them on Facebook this morning.

The shot of the village and the one after it look a little off colour or suffers with aberration, it could just be the crappy screen on my work laptop that makes it look that way though.
      i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by k3vst3r View Post
        What drone is that, high quality shots for sure.
        I have the DJI Phantom e Standard mate, below is the camera specs from DJI site -

CAMERA

1/2.3” CMOS
        Effective pixels:12 M
        FOV 94 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8
        • 100-3200 (video)
        • 100-1600 (photo)
        8 - 1/8000 s
        • Single Shot
        • Burst Shooting: 3/5/7 frames
        • Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
        • Timelapse
        • 2.7K: 2704 x1520p 24/25/30 (29.97)
        • FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30
        • HD: 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60
        40 Mbps
        FAT32 (≤32 GB); exFAT (>32 GB)
        JPEG, DNG (RAW)
        MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
        Micro SD Card 8 GB included
        32 to 104F (0 to 40C)

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
          The long road shots are great mate, loved seeing them on Facebook this morning.

The shot of the village and the one after it look a little off colour or suffers with aberration, it could just be the crappy screen on my work laptop that makes it look that way though.
          Nope the last two are a little off mate just playing with them two really. The last one if just a straight down shot of the path from above.

Comment

Here are a few more photos from the weekends little walk in the Peak district at a place called Bamford Edge -

Comment

Awesome shots. Should really get a drone...

If you go back to Lady Bower, go up the road along the west side of the lake and keep heading north past the visitor's center.
              There is a gate and technically it is not right of way but keep driving up that road and you end up at the top of the Reservoir.

It is amazing up there for photos and probably drone shots too.
              Topically get a couple Apache helicopters and jets flying over most days.

Was filming a short up there and Sally we were in the wooded area as they flew over.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackster View Post
                Awesome shots. Should really get a drone...

If you go back to Lady Bower, go up the road along the west side of the lake and keep heading north past the visitor's center.
                There is a gate and technically it is not right of way but keep driving up that road and you end up at the top of the Reservoir.

It is amazing up there for photos and probably drone shots too.
                Topically get a couple Apache helicopters and jets flying over most days.

Was filming a short up there and Sally we were in the wooded area as they flew over.
                Yeah I know where you mean with the gate, I believe there is a bus that goes up that route as when Me and the Mrs have walked round it we have seen the bus going.
                All this area is on my radar, this was just a scout trip as I want to get the images with sunset and just seeing how long it would take to walk to the spot and was only 40 mins so not to bad.

Yeah when I was there I only had the drone up for 5 mins as there was a chopper that kept coming and going but looked like a tour one for people to take rides.
                Also at one point some low flying light air crafts too.

We just found a spot had a 5 min fly then say enjoying the view and before we knew it it was 2 hours later with my head burnt as I forgot my cap lol

Comment

Working...
                X