The Lakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lakes

Last Tuesday I went up to the lakes to do some shooting.
    Left the flat at 2:45am to got to Penrith for about 5am. On the way there even though it was dark the sky was looking good until about 10 miles out of Penrith.
    Then in came every bit of weather, first rain then sleet then heavy snow.

By the time I got to Penrith it had stopped so again looking good. Met up with a mate and then headed off to Keswick followed by Ullswater and then the top of Windermere.

We had a book of places to try and fighting the weather all day these are the photos I got in the end.

Did want to get the sunrise and sunset but not a chance of wither so at 2:15pm we gave up and left.

Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Where is that cave????
    posted by scrivz69
    I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
    i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Originally posted by joker3327 View Post
      Where is that cave????
      Its called Rydal Cave near Randal Water which isehich is the photo with the hill and clouds.
      Its about tem min walk from the water up a hill.
      The water at the front is mountain and rain water but someone had put a load of black little fish in there so you can see them swimming away.
      Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

Easily the best photos you've produced mate. Well done
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by Funlester View Post
          Its called Rydal Cave near Randal Water which isehich is the photo with the hill and clouds.
          Its about tem min walk from the water up a hill.
          The water at the front is mountain and rain water but someone had put a load of black little fish in there so you can see them swimming away.
          I NEEEEEEED to go to that cave..... oh and the pictures are f$$ing awesome
          posted by scrivz69
          I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
          i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

lovely

Comment

Brilliant photo's mate.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

That cave pic is awesome matey, well done

Comment

Some awesome captures there mate, especially liking the cave and the landscapes afterwards - top stuff
                  flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

stunning!
                    "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                    Plato

Comment

Working...
                    X