X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rhydian View Post
    Galaxy S2
    I bet I can beat you with my HTC Touch Diamond (Sarcasm ).

Comment

• Originally posted by Unrecognised View Post
      I bet I can beat you with my HTC Touch Diamond (Sarcasm ).
      "The best camera is the one that's with you"

Comment

• Pics from National Museum of Scotland taken on an iPhone 3G.

This is a tyrell F1 card driven by Sir Jackie Stewart along with his race gear, German GP trophy, Monaco GP trophy and world championship Trophy

"They're gonna find out
        I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
        But they're gonna find out
        And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• Going to take some snaps on my Sensation XE in a bit

Hopefuly they wont be crappy as I intend on using it as a camera for my travelling
          More cheese Gromit?

Comment

• Originally posted by darklighthim View Post
            Pics from National Museum of Scotland taken on an iPhone 3G.

This is a tyrell F1 card driven by Sir Jackie Stewart along with his race gear, German GP trophy, Monaco GP trophy and world championship Trophy
            I saw that myself on Friday Had a friend visiting from London so popped in as it's free
            NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravetart View Post
              I saw that myself on Friday Had a friend visiting from London so popped in as it's free
              Not been in there for years so wasn't sure what they now had in there but pretty sweet to see that as i love F1. Nice that it's free since everything in there was good.

Also saw the Stewart F1 from 98/99?
              "They're gonna find out

Comment

• Originally posted by darklighthim View Post
                Not been in there for years so wasn't sure what they now had in there but pretty sweet to see that as i love F1. Nice that it's free since everything in there was good.

Also saw the Stewart F1 from 98/99?
                Yep saw that too, right next to the simulator that Kids seem to fail bad on

I'd not been in a while myself having lived in Glasgow and London the past 4 years and not long moved back to Edinburgh. It's always worth a visit though given the cost, though it hasn't changed that much over the years
                NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

• I tried that simulator and failed so bad on it even though i'm pretty good with a force feedback wheel playing f1 2011 and DiRT 3 amongst others. Do live outside edinburgh about 8 miles away having previously lived there till i was 19 so decided to go in and visit the museum since most of the time i go in to shop/meet friends therefore changed things up a bit.

From what i remember it hasn't changed all that much, still the nice animal exhibits and space stuff there along with the newer part. For free it is worth it though and would go again to look at anything i may have missed. Did like the technology section a lot and even though i am not a mac fan was nice to see an open mac with old ATI rage 128 graphics card similar to what i had back in the day.
                  "They're gonna find out

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron
                    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• how do you like your omellete coiler? (btw do you have a real name?)

if you like to try a tasty sweet omellete, try adding a drop of soy sauce, half a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt. (assuming you use 2 large eggs)

Comment

• Ewww...look at that fake cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by I3R0K3N7FEET View Post
                          (btw do you have a real name?)
                          Felix Coiler

Comment

• that is an action movie name.

fake cheese? maybe.. but cheese slices are soo good.

my dinner wasnt too disimilar to that, replace the beans for tomatos and bobs your uncle.. though I also put red jalapenos in my omellete

Comment

• Originally posted by I3R0K3N7FEET View Post
                              how do you like your omellete coiler? (btw do you have a real name?)

if you like to try a tasty sweet omellete, try adding a drop of soy sauce, half a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of salt. (assuming you use 2 large eggs)

that was a postwork out meal, just x3 eggs, cooked in a little bit of olive oil, had no grated cheese left so chucked the slices on LOL extra calories and all that

I LOLLED at how rubbish it looked!
                              Originally posted by Aaron
                              I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Taken today on a Samsung Galaxy S Advance

Originally posted by omega
                                He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
                                All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

Working...
                                X