Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see this is being taken seriously now.
    Married!!! despite every complaint they made about my paperwork, they finally gave in and issued our Red Books. (UK Consulate )

Comment

Quite liked this one that I took today with my Vivaz

ROG Swift, LG 27MU67 & BenQ XL2411T | Fractal Design Define R4 | Asus X99 Deluxe | i7 5930K 4.4GHz | 16GB Ripjaw DDR4's | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC | Kingston 120GB HyperX SSD, OCZ Vertex 2 480GB SSD, 4TB WD Black & 4TB WD Red| KRK Rokit 6's | Corsair K70 & Corsair M65 Pro RGB | X55 Rhino HOTAS | Steam & Origin - bodster2k7

Comment

Brighton Pavilion
        My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Cycle path signs are getting a bit expensive round here... Taken with Iphone 4.

Last edited by Bammy; 4 years ago at around teatime.

Comment

I picked a few shots I got from my HTC Wildfire, the first is a communal piano I stumbled across on a trip to Belfast which I thought was pretty neat! The other shots are snaps of the East (possibly West, I can't remember) Strand beach in Portrush

Last edited by Wrayman; 30-07-11, 01:42. Reason: Made the pictures linked thumbnails because they were actual size instead of scaled-to-fit
            :: Intel Core i5 4670k :: 8GB Corsair Vengeance :: MSI Z87-G45 ::
            MSI R9 290X Gaming Edition :: Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Comment

Was playing with an app on my phone, before and after shots.

Yep I had a go on the swing! Ace fun

Comment

Just took this with my HTC Desire...

Quite impressed with the outcome myself...

@catrain

Comment

Female driver + car wash =

CPU - Intel i5 4670K @ 4Ghz, Mobo - MSI Z87-GD65, Memory -
                  16GB Patriot Viper, GPU - Nvidia GTX 970 G1 Gaming, SSD -
                  Samsung 840 Pro,
                  Display - Achieva Shimian QH270, Case - Corsair 600T SE

Comment

Originally posted by Griff View Post
                    Female driver + car wash =/snip
                    Dammit was hoping for a:

i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
                    I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

Comment

Took these the other day, not great, but I liked seeing all the water drops (Was in a rush to catch a bus at the bus station so didnt get time to really take a good shot of it )

Last edited by Bodster; 12-09-11, 20:29.
                      ROG Swift, LG 27MU67 & BenQ XL2411T | Fractal Design Define R4 | Asus X99 Deluxe | i7 5930K 4.4GHz | 16GB Ripjaw DDR4's | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC | Kingston 120GB HyperX SSD, OCZ Vertex 2 480GB SSD, 4TB WD Black & 4TB WD Red| KRK Rokit 6's | Corsair K70 & Corsair M65 Pro RGB | X55 Rhino HOTAS | Steam & Origin - bodster2k7

Comment

Woooww thats awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Bammy View Post
                          Was playing with an app on my phone, before and after shots.

Yep I had a go on the swing! Ace fun

gotta say ...that is a stunning picture
                          posted by scrivz69
                          I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
                          i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

I've got about 20,000 photos on my PC of the kids and snaps I've taken in the past. I have about 20 favourites, this is one of them.

Reminds me of my youth as I'd spend the whole summer on one of these. Them were the days!

Comment

Originally posted by Bammy View Post
                              I've got about 20,000 photos on my PC of the kids and snaps I've taken in the past. I have about 20 favourites, this is one of them.

Reminds me of my youth as I'd spend the whole summer on one of these. Them were the days!
                              Looks good!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X