Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you all have the same picture - but shopped lol ?
    8gb Geil BlackDragon RAM | Radeon 7850 2GB | i7 860 @2.8ghz | ASUS Maximus III Extreme

Comment

we share bunk beds
      Is my new Kingston flash drive on drugs?

i

Comment

Did a little touch up on PS of the last pic, just reduced some noise etc, barely noticeable but I think if you pay close enough attention, you notice the difference .

i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
        I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

Comment

@Pullen, where was that took, by far my favorite so far!
          Galaxy S Club Member 15

i5 2500K | MSI P67A-GD55 | 4GB 1600MHz Mushkin Blackline | Asus GTX 460 in SLI | Mushkin 40GB SSD | 160GB SATA Drive | 1TB Samsung F3| Corsair TX750W | Corsair H50 | CM690 Case

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar99 View Post
            you all have the same picture - but shopped lol ?
            You calling us cheaters? None of these have been shopped unless stated otherwise, we took and uploaded them ourselves straight from our phones.
            i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Comment

Originally posted by Pullen View Post
              You calling us cheaters? None of these have been shopped unless stated otherwise, we took and uploaded them ourselves straight from our phones.
              Right okay
              8gb Geil BlackDragon RAM | Radeon 7850 2GB | i7 860 @2.8ghz | ASUS Maximus III Extreme

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan94 View Post
                @Pullen, where was that took, by far my favorite so far!
                On one of my many hikes around the country, a fellow citizen saw me hiking hard and invited me in for a cup of um bongo in his house. Naturally, I needed the toilet soon after and when I walked in, I saw this lovely view and took the opportunity to take a photo of it. I'm glad I can share it with you all .

Originally posted by Oscar99 View Post
                Right okay
                Bah, jealous much? You have to create all of your pictures as you are unable to capture the beauty surrounding you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullen View Post
                  On one of my many hikes around the country, a fellow citizen saw me hiking hard and invited me in for a cup of um bongo in his house. Naturally, I needed the toilet soon after and when I walked in, I saw this lovely view and took the opportunity to take a photo of it. I'm glad I can share it with you all .
                  I was there! What time did you go? Must have missed you by seconds!
                  Galaxy S Club Member 15

i5 2500K | MSI P67A-GD55 | 4GB 1600MHz Mushkin Blackline | Asus GTX 460 in SLI | Mushkin 40GB SSD | 160GB SATA Drive | 1TB Samsung F3| Corsair TX750W | Corsair H50 | CM690 Case

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan94 View Post
                    I was there! What time did you go? Must have missed you by seconds!
                    You probably saw me, but did not recognise me as when I go hiking, I wear a Hillary Clinton mask, this is to stop people recognising me, as I'm sure you know, I have quite the reputation with the hikers, they're always wanting my autograph and for me to mate with them (the females) so they can have a child like me. It's physically and mentally exhausting!

I thought I saw you, but you were quite far away, and I didn't want to risk breaking cover by shouting to you ah well.

Comment

Beautiful sunset, taken with my iPhone..

Comment

i am so confused XD

Comment

One I took aaaaaaaages ago, can't even remember what phone it was.

Comment

Dont get it :S

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyuk3 View Post
                              Dont get it :S
                              Don't get what?
                              Galaxy S Club Member 15

Comment

dont know xD dont mess with my mind im loseing it wait its gone XD WOOOO monkies

Comment

Working...
                                X