Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was that? Hasn't the weather been naff for the last week or so?
    i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
    I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

Comment

• Bank Holiday Monday was a 1 day heatwave
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullen View Post
        When was that? Hasn't the weather been naff for the last week or so?
        Yeah it was a couple of weeks ago. 15th May. Sad to see the state of the old pier. It was damaged further by the recent storms we had. I suspect it wont last many more years.
        My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

• I wouldn't really say it's lasting now.. More, demolishing itself very slowly

Originally posted by coiler
          Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Originally posted by Snakedoc View Post
            Yeah it was a couple of weeks ago. 15th May. Sad to see the state of the old pier. It was damaged further by the recent storms we had. I suspect it wont last many more years.
            Yea, it's a shame . Surely there's a health and safety problem with large chucks of metal breaking off which will end up in the shallow part of the water? Wouldn't be surprised if people injure themselves badly over the summer.

That is if we get summer this year
            i7 950 @4GHz | 460 | 520 | 12Gb Mushkin RAM | H60 | Crucial M4 128gb | OCZ Onyx 240gb | Asus P6X58D-E | Asus Xonar D2X | R.A.T 9 Mouse | Corsair 1KW | LG BLu-ray Reader

Originally posted by Simon1987
            I need to start spreading some reputation around just so I can +/- 0 you later.

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
              looks like the building in half life 2

No its Beetham Tower in Manc

http://www.beethamtower.org/manchest...anchester.html

Its the top half is apartments the bottom half is a hilton half way up the part jutting out is the bar area and has a glass floor
              i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullen View Post
                Yea, it's a shame . Surely there's a health and safety problem with large chucks of metal breaking off which will end up in the shallow part of the water? Wouldn't be surprised if people injure themselves badly over the summer.

That is if we get summer this year
                looks great like that, very apocalyptic!

Added after 2 minutes:

Originally posted by nft99 View Post
                Its the top half is apartments the bottom half is a hilton half way up the part jutting out is the bar area and has a glass floor

concur!

you can see the tower I think in these pics, bang on centre of the first two pics!

http://forums.aria.co.uk/showthread....The-Pilgrimage
                Last edited by coiler; 29-05-14, 18:46.
                Originally posted by Aaron
                I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• And from another angle on another drinking session, last night

flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• Beetham Tower and the Town hall

i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-v/Gen3, Onboard gpu ,16gb Geil Black dragon, 250gb Samsung 850, 4.5tb storage, Asus Xonar D2 , Fractal R3, Dell U2312HM

Comment

• My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

• Nice

And another

flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

• One of my favourite parts of Edinburgh, amazingly about 5-10 mins from the city centre itself. Unfortunately wasn't up early enough to get snaps of the Gumball 3000 cars that were parading the city today, though did see them from the bus

NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

• Was out at the local safari park today, didn't get many pictures but this is probably the best one of the lot.

"They're gonna find out
                            I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                            But they're gonna find out
                            And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• did you ask him if he is returning to be the lead in Goat Simulator 2?
                              Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

• Out side my local pub today lol.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Working...
                                X