X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolo - aged 11 weeks by j07cmt, on Flickr

Mario - aged 11 weeks by j07cmt, on Flickr

Comment

• please can i have one of your puppies for my birthday??
      Originally posted by gavbon
      Your a woman, we all know your boss really

Comment

• haha, cute aren't they!

Comment

• I love Labrador pups! They always have huge paws for their size, they seem to grow quicker than the rest of them
          NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

• This was the week before we collected

taken on the breeders phone - I don't want anyone looking on the EXIF and associating me with an iPhone!

Mario & Rolo, aged 6 weeks by j07cmt, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by j07cmt View Post
              This was the week before we collected

taken on the breeders phone - I don't want anyone looking on the EXIF and associating me with an iPhone!

Mario & Rolo, aged 6 weeks by j07cmt, on Flickr

hahahahahhhahaha@ iphone comment, too true !
              Originally posted by Aaron
              I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Taken on the wifes Iphone.

My cat Sid after a little operation, I won't tell you what the bill was.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
                  Taken on the wifes Iphone.
                  Another one that doesn't want to be seen using iPhone!

Poor cat!

Comment

• Lol she seems to take ok pictures with it, well of the cat anyway.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
                      Lol she seems to take ok pictures with it, well of the cat anyway.

hahahaahaha that should well make ICHAZCheezeburger! great expression
                      Originally posted by Aaron
                      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He has loads of them mate lol.
                        Last edited by scrivz69; 27-07-12, 15:38.

Comment

• Am I in trouble? by j07cmt, on Flickr

Comment

• Going by the mess on the gate i think your chocolate labs are melting
                            Laptop: i7-3610QM~16GB~GT635M
                            Gamer: i7 3820 @ 4.4Ghz~MSI X79A-GD65~16GB Redline 2133~HIS R290(X)~TT A90~CM SILENT PRO 1000w~U2713HM.
                            Canon 5D Mk3 16-35 F4L / 24-105L / 180mmL / 70-200 2.8L IS II / Sigma 50mm f1.4DG / Sigma 150-600 Sport / 2x 430EXii (Me on 500px)

Comment

• It's mud. They decided to dig where I had watered the garden...

Comment

• went for a bike ride this evening down to my local sea front, decided not to take my camera as it was raining when i left regret it now

on my way back from the seafront of the town next to ours I noticed this out close to Southampton, arrived at the parade of our towns beach stopped for a break and looked out at sea to see this coming right towards me.

other than the obvious line of "THE GERMANS ARE ATTACKING!" going through my head a few swear words did as well

this is the best I could manage with my aging HTC Desire Camera :/
                                Liquid Ninja(WIP): Intel i7 5960X, 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Fury Black, ASUS X99 Deluxe, GTX980, SuperFlower Leadex 1200W, CM HAF Stacker, Custom Water cooling, Samsung SM951 512GB, WD Red 3TB x2 ASUS, Xonar Phoebus Solo, Logitech X-530, 3x Dell U2312HM

Comment

Working...
                                X