X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had two great days in the sunshine. Trip to Gullane on Saturday:

And then up Arthur's Seat on Saturday

NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

• are the last two HDR brave tart, and what PS effect and surround template? quite like it!
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• No HDR but they do have Instagram filters on. I think the border is purely because I took them landscape and Instagram is portrait Taken on an iPhone ;\
        NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

• what the hell is instagram, see loads of people on fb talking about it? basically photobucket?

Comment

• Nah, it's a simple photo sharing app. Basically take a photo or choose an existing photo and you can add some pre-defined filters over the top, as well as other random effects. Used to be iPhone exclusive but is out for Android now too. It's free, worth trying out. People seem to either love it or hate it.

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My old tom cat bless him, he died about 11 years ago, found this on an old nokia mobile I have, I had just cut the grass thats why he has grass on his head and loads of dust on the lens.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• Check my attempt at a scenic nighttime pic

Last edited by karlChev; 29-05-12, 14:57.
                < 3770k@4.2 w/H100 - Windforce Gigabyte 7970 OC - MSI z77 GD43 - Housed in a 500R >

Comment

• Some nice weather from my office over the last few days

i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• An Instagram pic of my dog waiting to be let in the house after a walk. The only time i can safely let him of the leash in when outside my house after a walk.

"They're gonna find out
                    I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                    But they're gonna find out
                    And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• I got a dog on Friday. Rescue dog from the Edinburgh Dog and Cat Home along the road. She's awesome:

Comment

• Nice looking dog she is. Got my Dog from West calder dogs trust but my current cat from the Edinburgh Dog and Cat when we actually lived in Edinburgh.
                        "They're gonna find out
                        I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
                        But they're gonna find out
                        And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

• Aye, she's cute and has been no bother so far despite her being a stray previously. I suppose being 2 years old helps, no training required really. Girlfriend has never had a dog before so she's a good size for her. Though being a staffie, she's quite strong for her size so can pull a bit on the leash. She'd struggle even more with yours by the looks of things though

Comment

• Love my dog and the fact that i really do get to see this view on a daily basis

Comment

• Originally posted by darklighthim View Post
                              An Instagram pic of my dog waiting to be let in the house after a walk. The only time i can safely let him of the leash in when outside my house after a walk.

lol nice pic

Comment

• OK stupid, I couldnt open anything to edit this on works pc to rotate it

I thought the phone took a pretty decent shot tbh. My youngest at her sports day this year.

EDIT: OK, its seems photobucket can edit, so shes now the right way up
                                Last edited by shawry; 26-07-12, 10:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X