New Toy's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy's

This week I finally decided to upgrade/change my gear. Ive been meaning to do it for a while now but now Ive got the pennies to do it.
    Ive treated myself to the new DJI Mavic Air and a Fuji X-T2 mirrorless camera.

Here are some image form my first flight with the drone from my Garden and when I have some from the camera ill post them up too.

I also have a 360 image from it that ill upload when/if I figure out how to upload it.....

Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Seriously great snaps there. Drone is very nice too, been eyeing it up myself.

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

I'm VERY tempted by the air, seems too cheap given camera quality, flying quality and miniature size & portability of it.

Snaps are super super sharp. Great drone for a roofer doing inspections
      Originally posted by Aaron
      I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Here is me having a first play with one of the features on the Air - https://www.facebook.com/Leewhittake...8241566228456/
        Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Comment

Working...
        X