Waterfalls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waterfalls

Here my some photos from 3 waterfalls that are in the Peak District, I intend to try and visit all the Peak District waterfalls in the up coming months so will post them up each time I go.
    Also im going to try and release a video per month.

Waterfall Swallet - this is a waterfall in Hope Valley, it can me easily missed as it by the side of the road covered by trees, you have to walk/scramble down a very very muddy path when we went and all there is at the bottom is the waterfall, can see this in the video.

Last edited by Funlester; 18-01-18, 11:48.
    Check out FL-Photos & Lee Whittaker Photography

Lumsdale Falls - this waterfall is in Matlock and there use to be factories or mills by it that use to use the falls, there are still old runes by them with info on them. I wated to get some images of them but by time I finished with the falls it was getting full of people so will be going back.

Padley Gorge - this is just a stream that is going downhill a little and has rocks making it little falls as you can see.

Comment

Ive tried to add the video but god knows how I do it on this stupid version of the forum so here is the link instead - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7SX3JIMogU

Comment

I thought you recorded footage of me and Brian falling over and scrambling back up that muddy hill
        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Originally posted by Funlester View Post
          Ive tried to add the video but god knows how I do it on this stupid version of the forum so here is the link instead - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7SX3JIMogU
          Same as always

[youtube ]Q7SX3JIMogU[/ youtube]

But without the spaces... ie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7SX3JIMogU

Originally posted by coiler
          Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Great pics FL! Lovely time of year to be getting out and exploring
            Originally posted by Aaron
            I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Any plans to get up Kinder Scout? Last time I was there, the "waterfall" at Kinder Downfall was no more than a trickle.
              Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
              Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
              Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
                I thought you recorded footage of me and Brian falling over and scrambling back up that muddy hill
                Nope got an image on the film camera tho

Comment

Originally posted by michaelkenward View Post
                  Any plans to get up Kinder Scout? Last time I was there, the "waterfall" at Kinder Downfall was no more than a trickle.
                  Yes it's on my list to do. That's the one with the longest walk to it so planning that one around April time I'm thinking.

Comment

Working...
                  X