Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello everyone!

Recommended here by a friend, been on Overclockers for a few years but have been out of the loop for about a year now, so will be looking to build myself a new PC soon.

Have built some pretty serious PC's over the years, and a few mental, builds for friends, full hard-line watercooling etc etc.

I'm also mad on VW's and own a MK2 Golf.

So hi

Hello there,

Its a bit slower paced here than over there as we are probably down to about 20-30 active members it feels like. What you're current PC spec?

Unfortunately you'll have to ignore my avatar as I sold that car about a year ago I've just never changed it but did have a corrado VR6 for about 6 years
    i7 2600K @ 4.5| Asrock Z68 Extreme4| 16GB 1866Mhz Crucial Ballistix |AMD R9 290| 120GB SSD |Win7 64bit

Comment

Hi Sam!

Originally posted by Aria
      On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

hey sam, welcome dude

you will like mat's threads but i think he switched his pride and joy from a golf to a newer polo

as for a pc build. the tl:dr version is, gpu prices are sucky but amd have made the cpu/mobo side very interesting with ryzen.
        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
        Plato

Comment

Oh hey Matt!

I follow his build on Clubgti, and am rather jealous!

Current PC specs are... Well, they don't exist. I've only got a Sony Xperia XZ Premium at the moment.

I sold my last PC to my brother to fund car parts as I lost interest sadly. But it was 4790k @ 4.8ghz, 16gb of Corsair Vengeance @3200mhz, 980Ti at something stupid, overclocked really well for a reference card, in a NZXT H440.

Next build will have to be on a budget, like really cheap so I'll probably have to jump back on **** to use the members market for some second hand bits.

When I lost interest Ryzen was being talked about but all seemed a bit far fetched, I'll have to do some reading into things.

Comment

Hello.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Welcome!

Aria Steam Group
              i5 6600k : ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger : 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 : Palit GTX 1060 Dual 6GB : Corsair HX750i Mod : BitFenix Shinobi XL
              Canon 7D MK2

Comment

Originally posted by luke22 View Post
                you will like mat's threads but i think he switched his pride and joy from a golf to a newer polo
                Nope, It's still a Golf, just a newer one

Originally posted by Aria
                On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

Yarp.......
                  posted by scrivz69
                  I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
                  i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Working...
                  X