Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello World

Good afternoon all, figured I'd come and say "Hey!"

Close to finishing my Nov-Dec 2016 build.. had some issues sourcing parts and also sadly some returns to be made (not from Aria I hasten to add), but *fingers crossed* I'll actually have it finished for April 2017.

Must admit, it was my first build for quite sometime, but I also have to admit that it's rekindled my interest in components again..

Anyhoo, feels like I'm waffling now, so I'll sign-off..

Cheers

Dave.

Shearly you don't mean that!
    And don't call me Dave!!
    I've not failed. I've just found 10.000 ways that don't work!
    Dave Burnett

Comment

..spent the last week getting called 'Chris' by a contractor at work.. cause I didn't correct him straight away, it just seemed easier to let him carry on

Comment

it's all good Chris, don't worry about it

welcome
        "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
        Plato

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Bosch.
          (Cos it's a hedge trimmer. Geddit? No you're right, Luke calling you Chris was funnier)
          Originally posted by coiler
          the trails is where life flows best
          Originally posted by coiler
          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

So is it Chris or Rodney?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Well thats one brand new member thats never going to come near these forums again....
              GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgecutter View Post
                Close to finishing my Nov-Dec 2016 build..
                Don't tease everyone. Tell us what you bought.
                Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus Z-170-K + Intel i5-6500 + 512GB Samsung M.2 PCI-e SSD + 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory
                Win 10 Pro 64-bit + Asus M5A88-M EVO + AMD Phenom II X6 + 8GB Corsair XMS3 1600 + Radeon HD 6450
                Win 10 Home 32-bit + Asus M2N-SLI DeLuxe + AMD Athlon 64 X2, Dual Core 5400 + 4.0 GB Memory + NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Comment

Working...
                X