X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar99
    started a topic Gosh its been a while

Gosh its been a while

Returning after a longggg break! hoping to be as active as i once was!

I unfortunately got rid of my gaming machine I had at the time but hoping to build a new one sometime in 2018

• Black Knight
    replied
    Hey Oscar et al. The old place isn't as brisk as it once was but it still ticks over.

Leave a comment:

• Smifis
    replied
    Whats going on?!

I've just popped on too to see how everyone is doing.

heyhey!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Grapes
    replied
    Going to have to stick with my dual 6850's for now. Got no budget for upgrading gfx right now, which is just as well since i won't be doing a lot of gaming for the time being...

Leave a comment:

• joker3327
    replied
    Welcome Back......... liking the sound of the new Ryzen ( Incoming)..what Gfx card you pairing it up with?..... I am considering a Ryzen build for my man Cave PC.... ( currently an A10 - 7800 with a R9-380 its a capable beast but I want more teeth lol...)....... Considering pairing a 1700 with a RX580...was thinking Vega but still a little too expensive...( for a shed at least )

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Grapes
    replied
    What the hell... Hello! I'm back too! my "rig" has more or less been untouched since my last post here (built a i5 2500K, then sold it to dad-in-law and reverted back to socket 775, having sold the Q6600, someone gave me a xeon X3360 which dropped straight into my old setup) but thanks to family life has pretty much been dormant since (hey thanks, 2 kids!) having the tower trapped in a room which became the house dumping ground. we we've started to decrapify and I uncovered the old beast, and having had a blast of cash from birthday/christmas and random gift cards from my work (oh new job too BTW... MUCH better ) I yesterday ordered a Ryzen 5 1600 setup!

really looking forward to doing a new build, and can't wait for stuff to arrive.
    I had a new thinkpad (Broadwell i5 L450) 2 years ago and that's done me well for my 3D printing and PCB designing needs (long story... I'm at a makerspace now and doing lots of things with raspbery pi's, arduinos, 3D printing, Laser cutting... you know, awesome things!) but i need something meaty to sometimes do a bit of gaming on or maybe run Fusion 360 a bit better than the integrated Broadwell GPU...

edit: hey... where's my sig?
    edit2: nevermind, found where to enable sigs
    Last edited by Mr. Grapes; 29-12-17, 11:40. Reason: found sigs option

Leave a comment:

• luke22
    replied
    caffee lake stuff might really be out by then

wb dude

Leave a comment:

• scrivz69
    replied
    Hello.