No announcement yet.

Bikes for Grown Ups!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you can get proper bike usb chargers that connect to the battery.
    Originally posted by jointhedotz
    I admit it, it's so damn good! following Alan on the downs, just getting a feel

Comment

• I'm putting my CBR500R up for sale (just bought a Z1000SX) if anyone is interested, or knows someone who might be.

Comment

• Age, mileage, condition, price?
        GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

• Oh and don't buy "IRIS" brand chains, they are crap.

Mine has lasted 3 years (or only about 12k maybe?) and it's warped to hell. Got a very definate tight spot which when I adjust to spec, the rest of the chain is really loose which is a good sign its knackered, added to that it was making a bit of a dodgy noise going round yesterday.

Went for a DID VX Heavy Duty chain (and JT sprock set) which is £97 together.

DID also do a "Super" heavy duty VX ring, but that is £122 for the chain alone and the sprockets would then be another £30 or so on top of that.

Im not even 100% sure I wana ride the bike now until I can put that on.
          GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

• Originally posted by BUDFORCE View Post
            Age, mileage, condition, price?
            I'll drop you a PM with all the details if you're interested, but it's a 2014 ('64) CBR500R ABS with just over 8500 miles on it. Not long had it's 8000 mile service, which included a new sprocket and chain. The bike is in great condition bar a few minor marks on the rear cowling where my kriega has rubbed against the paint - mechanically it's absolutely spot on, never given me a spot of bother. I gave it an interim oil change at 4000 miles as well. Comes with the super sport pack which includes higher screen, fender, seat cowl and a lovely Akropovic exhaust.

Would be looking for around £3250.

Comment

• Thats not really my thing, but seems to be a reasonable price for that.

Are you on your Kawasaki now? How is it?
              GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

• Right, just passed my A licence. Sprint here I come

Comment

• Congratulations!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Congrats Matey

Comment

• Nice!
                      GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

• Wow, it's something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaz View Post

Wow, it's something.
                          IS that the same bike you previously posted?

Looks different, looks better.

GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

• Same bike yeah, but with panniers taken off and clear indicator lenses instead of orange which makes a big difference imo

Comment

• Changed my rear brake pads just now because I noticed this:

Seems one side of that pad had completely sheared off. Probably been like that for ages. I only noticed the other day when I was doing my chain and sprockets.

I tried Goldfren AD type brake pads (mainly as they are cheap and I dont use the back brake all that much) but they seem to do the trick I can lock the back wheel up which is as good as you will ever need them to work I guess
                              GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

• Sv's pipes looking a bit mucky, worth a go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXcM...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Working...
                                X