The "Ian vs Cars" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 633Squadron View Post
    Just a thought, Ian. You might want to get the wheels and tyres checked over, one of the tyres could be out-of-round, i.e. egg-shaped. This could cause the vibration that you describe and it could get worse the faster you go. Normally, you can 'drive through' an unbalanced wheel, as the resonant frequency changes with speed. An out-of-round tyre wouldn't behave the same, you wouldn't be able to drive through it, even though the wheel is balanced.
    I'll do that after we've changed the other one just so we know its not another piston sticking slightly
    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post

I'll do that after we've changed the other one just so we know its not another piston sticking slightly
      That has plan written all over it. Good choice!
      Creator of the Retr0bright Wiki - www.retr0bright.wikispaces.com and Admin at www.amibay.com - the retro computer trading forum - and Bigian88's Dad.....

Comment

• cunning
        Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
        Forum Guidelines here

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleTop View Post
          cunning
          I see what you did there.
          Creator of the Retr0bright Wiki - www.retr0bright.wikispaces.com and Admin at www.amibay.com - the retro computer trading forum - and Bigian88's Dad.....

Comment

Working...
          X