No announcement yet.

Car insurance rant!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is BigIan we're talking about, Mazda breaker, he doesn't play by the rules, likes to live dangerously
    Originally posted by Aaron
    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Mine went up by 17.00 this year and thats with direct line, I could not be bothered to shop around.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

• If my insurance was 2100 I'd get the bus

Mines about 350 and that's about all I'd want to pay tbh.
        Originally posted by coiler
        He'll have the local FBI round his house with all that hash!
        Originally posted by BigIan88
        turn off that sexy nonsense
        Originally posted by Salad Soup
        turns out if you touch a stripper too much and try and get back in after being kicked out, they dont like that!

Comment

• I managed to negotiate ours down by 40 this year compared to last year.

Originally posted by coiler
          Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Either i'm there or she's here Friday to Monday so i've told them i'm there 4 days a week and here 3 and it was their recommendation to insure it at hers - no complaints there seeing as it was the cheaper option!

It's all down to me living in the behind-end of Manchester mate, very high crime area and chav-central. You'd be surprised how many insurers won't touch me at all, let alone give me a fair price. Last I checked, it was rated as "refer" on the A-F (and U) insurance scale
            i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post
              It's all down to me living in the behind-end of Manchester mate, very high crime area and chav-central.
              What was it like before you moved in?

All your spoon are belong to us

Comment

Working...
              X