No announcement yet.

First Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just noticed your post further up if you still intrested in the focus then look for 1.4LX they are rather rare but they great little cars and cheap on insurance

Comment

Haha yeah. One of the 1.4lx's would be perfect but they're very hard to come across! At least in my price range
      Originally posted by andyn
      Trick in most cases seems to be to get in early, and get out early. Pump and dump.
      PC: - i5-3570k, Mushkin 64gb SSD, 8GB Vengeance, MSI Twin Frozr III 7850.
      Laptop: - Asus N55SF, Core i7-2670QM, GT555M (2GB).

Comment

Originally posted by Cosford View Post
        Anyone driven/owned a Clio?
        Was a little put off by the girly shape of it, but the 2002 onward models have a more aggressive headlight design and they seem quite spacious inside...
        My step sister has had one for about 8 years or so. I've only been in it a couple of times but it seems ok and she likes it.

Comment

Anyway.... long story short.... bought a peugeot 206. 1.4l, 52 reg, red, 5dr, 82k miles... it's very pretty and runs very nicely too
          Trick in most cases seems to be to get in early, and get out early. Pump and dump.

Comment

how much that set you back

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

1300. Full years MOT and whatnot included. Very happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosford View Post
                1300. Full years MOT and whatnot included. Very happy with it.
                If you have any issues with it drop me a PM as I'm admin of the largest 206 forum online and have owned a few myself (including a 1.4 lx)!

Comment

Cheers for the heads up buddy

Comment

Well done mate, drive carefully.
                    GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

Working...
                    X