Will this T-Cut out ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {SAS}TB View Post
    No rash from the airbags mate but something really battered my left hand which was definitely gripping the steering wheel :/
    How were you holding the wheel? When the airbag went off, your hand could have been thrown against the window (right hand) or gearstick/handbrake (left hand) if you drive at the usual 'ten to two' or 'quarter to three' positions on the wheel. Anything in the way along that trajectory could have gashed your hand.
    Creator of the Retr0bright Wiki - www.retr0bright.wikispaces.com and Admin at www.amibay.com - the retro computer trading forum - and Bigian88's Dad.....

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleTop View Post

lol - welcome to my world, no hiding when I'm out the Rolls is 5.3m long and a smidgen under 2m wide, the Skoda Citigo, the 2nd car is 3.6m x 1.6m by comparison

//edit - looked up the cls, touch under 5m long and about the same width give or take the wing mirrors
      Lol, indeed and those extra few inches make all the difference

Originally posted by 633Squadron View Post

How were you holding the wheel? When the airbag went off, your hand could have been thrown against the window (right hand) or gearstick/handbrake (left hand) if you drive at the usual 'ten to two' or 'quarter to three' positions on the wheel. Anything in the way along that trajectory could have gashed your hand.

I was probably 1/4 to 3 bracing myself and muttering "oh dear"

its my my left hand and although a lot better still painful if gripping or trying to crack my knuckles ....

flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Comment

Not had much drive time this week as have been off, decorating the lounge
        ​​​​​​
        do however keep finding lots of features like the ambient lighting colour options

Orange (Solar)

White (Neutral)

Blue (Polar) - current choice

Then best find so far after taking my youngest swimming and unlocking the car afterwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz9RusudNWg

Awesome small things I know, but made me smile

Comment

I r jello
          i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

absolute beast of a car!!!!

Need some luxurious cockpit shots
            Originally posted by Aaron
            I want those sweet cherries

Comment

Does it have a smoke feature like mine though?
              i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Ian went for the 80s Top Of The Pops dry ice smoke spec. I'm afraid your lights pale in comparison.

Originally posted by coiler
                Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

I get drag race style wheel spin and smoke from time to time. Who needs RGB when you can do that

Comment

Totally.

He should have bought a VAG.

Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      Totally.

He should have bought a VAG.
                      Bigian approved car.....

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

• Originally posted by BigIan88 View Post

I get drag race style wheel spin and smoke from time to time. Who needs RGB when you can do that
                        Whens the next car getting purchased, itchy feet must be happening by now !

Originally posted by Aaron
                        I want those sweet cherries

Comment

• Nope, this car has 2 years warranty and has only done 64K miles. I intend to keep it until its no longer big enough or is close to 100K. Most major things should be covered by the warranty but wear and tear stuff like this isnt.

Comment

• Crashing your car, being forced to buy a replacement and actually LIKING your new car...
                            I wonder how that feels?
                            the trails is where life flows best
                            Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by coiler View Post
                              absolute beast of a car!!!!

Need some luxurious cockpit shots

Like these ?

Originally posted by cruciate View Post
                              Crashing your car, being forced to buy a replacement and actually LIKING your new car...
                              I wonder how that feels?
                              lol, poor Cru

Comment

Working...
                              X