• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this T-Cut out ?

Im assuming not ?

bugger
    flickr | Pootling Pics | Instagram

Probably write off that. Least you're okay?

4770k @ 4.6, XSPC Raystorm, Avexir 4x4GB 2400MHz, ASUS Z87 Maximus Hero VI, Tri-fire 290x/290x/290 Reference EK 290X CSQ Full Nickel Blocks, Alphacool 240 ST-30, Alphacool 360 ST-30, Asus Xonar, Alphacool D5, Corsair AX 1200i, Carbide 540

Comment

That's what im thinking Gash on my finger and left hand stiffening up like a good un () other than that all fine

Thankfully everyone involved walked / drove away - could have been much worse

Comment

Just get a bit of hammerite on that, sort it right out.

... glad you are ok though.Shitty thing to happen, but no one died, and it will all get sorted out.
        GIVE PEAS A CHANCE

Comment

T cut wont...but.....

This

And this

should help a little..

Glad you are ok bud.......No Air Bag rash???? not a proper crash unless you got airbag rash....

Tell yourself you need a needed a new car anyway..

If you need anything ( that I can help with lol text me ..you have my number )
          posted by scrivz69
          I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
          i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Lol, thanks guys, the airbags / curtains went with a right bang and smoked a fair bit afterwards too ....

Weirdest bit was the car knew it had been in an accident and auto dialed 999 which was a bit freaky

No rash from the airbags mate but something really battered my left hand which was definitely gripping the steering wheel :/

Already been on autotrader but know I'm going to have a right battle over any settlement figure

Hammrrite, plaster and alcohol will all be dispensed, I'm sure

Comment

Sad times.
              Had a motorway smash myself last year. Didn't use the insurance money for a new car. Bought Whytney instead.

Glad you are OK. Hope your hand feels better soon, and you're not too stiff tomorrow.
              Originally posted by coiler
              the trails is where life flows best
              Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Cheers mate, plenty of paracetamol and ibuprofen being quaffed so hoping its not too bad tomorrow

I remember your smash - near the airport?

Really need a car for work so unfortunately no Bronwyn playmate just yet :/

Comment

Originally posted by {SAS}TB
                  Cheers mate, plenty of paracetamol and ibuprofen being quaffed so hoping its not too bad tomorrow

I remember your smash - near the airport?

Really need a car for work so unfortunately no Bronwyn playmate just yet :/
                  I was heading back from Ellesmere port to Manchester, so it wasn't on the airport run but it was close ish.
                  the trails is where life flows best
                  Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

bloody hell SAS, hope you're ok Poor SAS, poor VAG
                    Originally posted by Aaron
                    I want those sweet cherries

Comment

oopsy

glad all are ok

whose fault? or just ‘’one of those things’’ ?

Comment

Was this on the M56 yesterday morning? I drove past a crash after dropping the misses off at work with a similar looking car and what looked like a vauxhall that had been rear-ended by the Audi.
                        i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

Ouch.. Glad you're ok!!
                          FILM QUIZ!!!!? Name the film from the quote!!
                          "Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

Comment

Blimey.. After all of Ian's threads about his car(s) on this forum, your car in that picture is probably still more reliable.

Glad everyone walked away though.

Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Hope your ok mate.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Working...
                              X