Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disable bluetooth auto connect on Elephone P9000?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd problem indeed, sorry I can't help as you said google has not found anything, might be worth asking on the Elephone forums.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Using a Pixel XL on 7.1.2 and have this problem too pal. It's annoying but have to wait until it has finished trying to connect to the last device. Pain when setting off to work. Tries to connect to speaker in shower instead of telecom on helmet.

Comment

well heres an odd one.... my P9000... connects to the BT that is on.... it doesnt search.... I turn on my speakers... turn on the BT on the phone.... it connects.... I got to the car it auto connects..... I turn on my BT headphones ( sony ) and It connects..
        posted by scrivz69
        I think I may leave this forum, it seems to be full of the village people.​
        i7 3930K @ 4.2| ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB @ 2133 Copperhead |2 x Gigabyte TITAN SLI |ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Samsung 850 500GB SSD | 3TB SATA Drive | H100i WC | Corsair RM1000 | HAF X |40 inch Benq 2560x1440 IPS

Comment

Yesterday afternoon I went to use a speaker in the shower before I got ready for work, which should be simple.
          As soon as I turned on BT it strangely tried to connect with 2 different devices at once, neither of them the one I wanted though.

"They're gonna find out
          I don't know who they are or what they're gonna find out
          But they're gonna find out
          And it's gonna be over real quick"

Comment

my moto G4 does the same thing, it all depends on how you disconnect in my experience.

Car Bluetooth - well as that dies when I turn the engine off, the disconnect is from the "receiver" the headunit, so if I then turn off Bluetooth on my phone, it attempts to reconnect to the car.

My Sony speakers SRS-HG1, same thing happens - if I turn off the speakers, then the phone Bluetooth - then turning back on the phone Bluetooth attempts to reconnect.

For my phone though, if I turn off the Bluetooth on the phone first - it doesn't attempt to connect to last device, even if it is in range! Can result in odd behaviour for the turn-off/on fix as then I have to manually connect back.

I'm led to understand it's an oddity with the way the Bluetooth specs are and can differ based on the spec and the type of device. For instance, you never see a fitbit thingy have this sort of weirdness.

I miss my NFC phone at times, tap for on, tap for off.

DT.
            Please see thread, here for how post reports are dealt with.
            Forum Guidelines here

Comment

Thanks DT for the post.
              Will have to remember to try and disconnect from phone first then turn of my devices last instead of the otherway round.
              "They're gonna find out

Comment

Ok so here's an issue. I go into bluetooth select the paired device, and then hit disconnect.

Said device disconnects as expected but then instantly reconnects.
                "They're gonna find out

Comment

Working...
                X