Spec me...... a Phone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec me...... a Phone.

So ... I kind of dropped my Nexus 6P in the bath, and believe it or not, it was not very fond of it.

So. I'm in the market for a new phone.

Sim free. Probably around the same budget as the 6P was.

OS is not important, im quite easy

What's out there?
    Originally posted by omega
    He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
    All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Lol why did you do that. Watching pron in the bath on your mobile is not a good idea. Soapy sudds an all.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
      Lol why did you do that. Watching pron in the bath on your mobile is not a good idea. Soapy sudds an all.

It wasn't my first intention.
      He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|

Comment

Lol. Ok I believe you.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

If you weren't happy with your 6p, it's probably worth saying why you weren't happy with it, and what you are looking for from a phone before we can start suggesting things..

Or alternatively, if you did like your 6p, why not just get another 6p?

Originally posted by coiler
          Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            If you weren't happy with your 6p, it's probably worth saying why you weren't happy with it, and what you are looking for from a phone before we can start suggesting things..

Or alternatively, if you did like your 6p, why not just get another 6p?

I did like it. I just thought I'd see what was out there before getting the same phone again

Comment

Maybe go for an Xperia so that it can handle a dunk in the bath
              Removed my picture as I have now sold it all

Comment

im a bit of a htc fanboy, but the xperia are great too.
                "Those able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."
                Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Salad Soup View Post
                  So ... I kind of dropped my Nexus 6P in the bath, and believe it or not, it was not very fond of it.
                  I don't believe it

Comment

http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-se

Cheaper than the 6P
                    NZXT H440 Matte Black and Red | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | 1080 GTX Founders Edition | 32gb Avexir Blitz DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 512 GB | 3TB Western Digital Red | Dell S2716DG | SteelSeries Sensei | Corsair Vengeance K90 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 / Gigaworks T40

Comment

do like the trade-in idea.. will shake up the 2nd hand market a lot.
                      quick flick shows £75 for an old Iphone 4 in working condition.. you can buy them on the bay currently for £50... who wants to splash that cash to make a quick mint..

Comment

Working...
                      X