No announcement yet.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. I've read it several times, but this one I don't understand. On account of me being old and not down with the kids
    Originally posted by coiler
    the trails is where life flows best
    Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

So now that you've had it for a little while, have you noticed anything out of place at all or is it still the golden child?
      I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK
      Originally posted by Ninjacat
      yes it was hard, fast and im covered in lube
      Originally posted by Turbo Porridge
      LOL- well... to be going for 2 hours that kids got Stamina! Watch out ladies!
      Originally posted by Salad Soup
      It's a bit worrying you want to see me in Lycra ....

Comment

The wife has the s7 and I have to say it's a great phone.

Comment

Had my phone for a little while now and have received my Gear VR. TBH, the Gear VR alone is worth the price of the phone. It's truly an amazing experience. Everyone who has tried it has just said "Wow" for several minutes while playing lol. Even people who don't like or play computer games are converts and every time I go out, I have to take it with me. Best game I have is called Smash Hit. You basically aim by looking and fire ball bearings at glass like obstacles and collect more ammo. The other game I bought was Gunjack which is a turret type shoot em up. Great graphics, using Unreal 4 engine.

The 3d films are amazing though. Being carried up under a helicopter and flying low over an active volcano is stunning. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase.
          My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

One thing I found was missing was a game like Quake in VR. There was something sort of close but nothing like that real Quake experience, or was there?

http://www.quakevr.com/gearvr-quakevr.html

You can actually play Quake in VR! It looks amazing. It's like a new game. OK the graphics and textures are not the best, the game was released in 1996. But it's Quake in Virtual Reality! It is something you have to experience to fully appreciate but it turns what was essentially a quite flat looking game into a fully immersive VR experience. There is also a version for Doom and Doom 2 but I found I got major motion sickness from that. I am hoping that Quake 2 will also get the treatment soon.
            My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

Big Ian was selling one of these on Facebook yesterday. I was tempted. You are obviously still happy?
              the trails is where life flows best
              Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

Yeah, it is great fun. The resolution may not be top notch but it is still very immersive and enjoyable. It has whet my appetite for a PC solution.

Comment

Originally posted by cruciate View Post
                  Big Ian was selling one of these on Facebook yesterday. I was tempted. You are obviously still happy?
                  I saw that. Considered offering him a fiver..

Stomach was rumbling like a fatman landing on Sanctuary

Comment

Working...
                  X