Samsung Galaxy S7 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Galaxy S7 Thread

Anyone else due an upgrade soon and getting excited about Samsung's new flagship phone?

I've had my Sony Z2 for almost two years and have found it a steady little work horse, if a little bit dull. I'm thinking of going back to Samsung this time.

Rumours this time indicate the probable return of the sd card slot. Marshmellow OS, IP67 and three versions Standard, Edge and Edge+.

I would get the edge version I think. Due next month or March.
    Last edited by Black Knight; 18-01-16, 13:07.
    My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

I thought iPhones came out in September ish not february/march
    Originally posted by omega
    He's trying to lick the inside of his brain though, doesn't that count for something??

|EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper SLI|Intel Core i7 5820K |Gigabyte X99-UD4P|8GB 2133Mhz Hyper X Fury DDR4|2x 120GB Samsung 850 Evo Raid0|3.0TB WD Green|Corsair 650W|LG 29UB65-P|
    All bundled in a Enthoo Primo under Water.

Comment

really disliked every samsung ive ever had. So bloated with samsung stuff.
      My RIG: MSI GE62 2QD Apache I7 4720HQ, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SDD + 1TB HDD, GTX 960M 2GB, Windows 10, 15.6" IPS screen.

Comment

Looks like this is shaping up to be a great phone. Pre-orders going live on the 21st feb. Samsung pay to come to the UK with the S7.

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/02/11/...the-galaxy-s7/
        My local hospital has a sign which reads "This way for accidents and emergencies." Haven't people in hospital got enough to worry about without looking for further misfortune?

Comment

I would rather buy a bucket of poo from the guy on the corner than buy a samsung phone, Nice hardware crap UI and stupidly priced. Hey ho, crack on.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Nice to see so many positive comments lol.

Comment

After Apple Pay was launched in the UK in July 2015, Samsung is trying to counter it by launching its own mobile payments solution in the country
              Could have guessed...

Originally posted by Aria
              On reflection though, as I am taking a bath, listening to "Rain of blessing-vajra chant" while typing on the iPad

Comment

The price they charge is a joke, a guy at work went into EE and they wanted £54.99 a month for an unlimited contract on an Iphone 6s and they said it would be more on the new Samsung lol. Why do people pay it. Total madness.

Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7. Ryzen 1700. 16GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB. Zotac GTX980ti Amp Omega Edition. Samsung 840 500 GB SSD. WD 1 TB Green. XFX 750w XTR Psu. Creative GIgaworks T20 series 2 speakers. Asus DX 7.1. Phanteks Enthoo ATX Glass case. iiyama G-master GE2788HS Monitor. Cyborg V7. TT Theron mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivz69 View Post
                  The price they charge is a joke, a guy at work went into EE and they wanted £54.99 a month for an unlimited contract on an Iphone 6s and they said it would be more on the new Samsung lol. Why do people pay it. Total madness.
                  You think that's bad?? My best mate has the 6S Plus and pays £50 a month to EE...
                  ASUS Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @ 3.95 GHz | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 2x8GB @ 3333 MHz C14 | ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 OC | Samsung SM951 256GB NVMe + 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 850w | be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass | CM Masterkeys Pro L | Logitech G502 | Logitech G920 | ASUS ZenBook UX305F

Comment

Whilst I'm over here paying £20 a month for unlimited everything with my S6 and a spare (free) sim only with 20GB data and unlimited calls and texts

Staff deals are awesome
                    i7 3770k - MSI Z77 Mpower - 16GB Avexir Mpower 2400Mhz - 500GB Samsung 840 EVO - EVGA GTX 980 SC - 1200W CM Gold - Custom Watercooling Loop - Corsair Air 540 - Steelseries 6Gv2 - Logitech MX 518 - Asus PB287Q - Creative T20

Comment

I'll certainly be weighing up the costs before I decide but I have loved my previous 2 Samsungs and mildly disliked my current Sony. I'm happy to pay up to £45 pcm for a two year contract.

Comment

I didn't love my SGS3. I know things have moved on a lot since then, but always thought samsung were the Android Apple.
                        Trying to lock things down, and generally being a bit overpriced.

I still like watching what they release though. It's always something interesting.
                        Originally posted by coiler
                        the trails is where life flows best
                        Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

And the S7 is announced.

It has watercooling. LOL.

Applause for dropping the camera back to 12mp in the interest of better focusing and low light performance.
                          Applause too for reintroducing the SD card and waterproofing.
                          Claimed battery life of 10 hours watching high Def videos is impressive too.

First galaxy I've been interested in for a few years.
                          Cruciate, when you need answers, proper answers, head for the tower on the hill, top O' the trail, clarity will be delivered.

Comment

I ordered a black S7 Edge from 3 with unlimited calls and texts and 8GB of data. Apparently I only used about 4 GB over the last three months. Should get it on the 8th of March.

Comment

How much Bk?

Comment

Working...
                              X